Interview March 2010 : Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

In all fairness people I rather see Lara naked/revealing/sexy compared to other models...
Can't wait to buy this issue.

I really love Lara...but why all the editorials and covers and picture things shoot her curvy body endlessly?Her breast and lips and butt are stunning and,sexy,however I just feel ridiculous about this trend.There are sooo much things more valueble and interesting about her than her naked figuer.

Draw inspiration from: Just can't get enough & Stripped by Depeche Mode :wink:

oh Lara ....
if I were straight, you'll be an ultimate fantasy ......
Really like the itw .... and cannot stop thinking "What this shooting in St Barth is for" ???
With Sasha ? in St Barth ? A magazine who can pay so much for this hotel (one of the top hotel in St Barth ... hehe) ? Vogue Paris ?

I really like her being honest with the rehab' ... I think it's second time I read an itw with her ... And everytime it deals with her body, I'm like "Stupid Fashion People ! Lara curvy ? F*** you ! She's perfect !"

I wish Baron hadn't put Poiblanc as a stylist for this story, though ........ BUt anyway ....

I'll get this for sure !

:woot: :woot:
Lara!! Omg, she looks sooo good. How amazing is she? She just keeps on giving the best covers, eds, campaigns, whatever, she's just the best ever. B)

everyone is raving about this issue but only one editorial & cover has been seen.

she is great but all this naked stuff becomes a little boring and repetitive... although i prefer her to many others...

she is great but all this naked stuff becomes a little boring and repetitive... although i prefer her to many others...

totally agree; she is always naked, breasts out.
- it does get boring. im suprised she was clother for the vuitton campaign.

We haven't seen such a body in Fashion for such a long time, let the "not-attracted-by-bones-cage" appreciate the woman ... Body conscious ...

And the spread is little ... it's not the hundreds pages of Love ...

And the body is an outfit, too ... Remember Kristen McK by Juergen Teller back in the 90s fully naked with a Versace branding on her heart ? That was a strong message !
* i shouldn't be posting that early in the morning ...

I appreciate all this... I don't mind seeing naked women... moreover, I enjoy it a lot... I like Lara a lot but seeing her naked all the time becomes rather boring... if there're are not great bodies in the fashion nowadays it is only because designers do not want curvy girls... her body is great but nothing outstanding or something we have not seen before... she is like Lola model now... naked naked and naked...

exactly. couldn't have said it better myself. but then again it's expected from this magazine.

is there a review for this thing?

i found these two photos from refinery29.com
apparently Iselin Steiro and Erin Wasson have editorials inside.
interview-magazine-alexande.jpg

When is this supposed to come out anyway? Or is it already out?

^^^Is that Iselin? On the right photo? The girl with half bald hair looks like Natasa Vojnovic. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->