Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a true, it will be really sad for Liberty Ross and her children but some Twilight fans need to stay calm 'cause some react like if it's them that Kristen is cheating:o

I don't know if they are cheating but it's really inapropriate for a married man to be like this with another woman, friend or not...Just my opinion^_^

Lainey's take, seems she also thinks Rob didn't have a clue:

Thank you for your messages. My inbox ranged from the crazy to the curious - Twi-Hards anxious about whether or not Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson and Twi-Hard watchers eager to be amused by their total meltdown. Like I said earlier in the open, “Robsten Is Unbroken” was the #6 trending topic worldwide when I woke up this morning around 4am PT. Here’s one of my favourite tweets from the darkest night in Twilight history(so far:(
RT @victoria1985: Us all being here for each other right now makes this a million times easier to get through. I love you all.
— Rose(@WannabeBritish) July 25, 2012
(Thanks Rachel!)
Here’s another one:
Kristen, wherever you are, I love you, and I'll always be your fan. Rob, hold her tight, she needs your love. Robsten is Unbroken.
— Nicolie-Hoebs™ (@stewransom) July 25, 2012
This situation is fascinating on so many levels. From a pop culture perspective, no doubt, how these two navigate the scandal will certainly be added to the Faculty Of Celebrity Studies syllabus. But it’s also the behaviour of some of their most ardent supporters. Many of them, even the saner (ish) ones did not sleep. Have you ever asked yourself how someone, perhaps a lover/spouse could not have seen the signs? There are “Robsten” fans today who insist that the images have been photoshopped, and have even gone so far as to create false reports that Rupert Sanders’s wife called into a radio station to deny the allegations despite the fact that the radio station has denied that any of that actually happened! That whole trail apparently started because someone posted it on IMDB. These are the lengths people will go to to cling to what they need to believe. About people they don’t know! In that respect, it’s not hard to imagine how a spouse might willfully ignore when he/she is being betrayed.
So is it true?
YES.
Kristen Stewart was photographed making out with Rupert Sanders, who directed her in Snow White And The Huntsman, last week. US Weekly has the photos. You’ve likely seen the cover. The inside shots show the two of them in car. There’s no doubt what they’re up to. There’s also a shot of them embracing each other, Sanders’s lips on Stewart’s shoulder. This is perhaps the most incriminating photo. It suggests an intimacy that’s much too familiar to be explained away as platonic friendship. For all the effort she and Pattinson put into jumping into garbage bins whenever the paps are around, having your director go down on you in the car (it looks like this in one of the pictures) out in the open is f-cking moronic.
Sanders is married to Liberty Ross who played Snow White’s mother in his film. They have two children. So...
Kristen Stewart and LeAnn Rimes now have something in common.
Anyway, here’s how it all went down:
A very fortunate paparazzo jackpotted the photos last week. Us Weekly secured them for an exclusive and let Stewart’s rep know in advance on Monday, before the magazine closed, that they would be running the story. Stewart’s team had a one day lead to make their preparations which also gave Stewart the opportunity to let Sanders know herself and of course her boyfriend Robert Pattinson. If that’s any consolation, Twi-Hards, he heard it from her and not from the internet.
Stewart is not denying the story. If there were no photos, the strategy might be different. But it’s hard to argue with those shots. Instead then, she and her team have decided to acknowledge her mistake, giving up source quotes through PEOPLE and Gossip Cop, mouthpiece outlets for publicists:
"Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment. She wasn't having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn't have happened. She never meant to hurt anyone. She's a good person who just made a bad choice."
The play here then seems to be to own up to the error but also suggest that it was a one-time stray, a “fleeting moment” in a parked car in broad daylight and not some regular f-cking in a hotel room under a code name. The honest move is a good one. Most of celebrities, as we’ve seen, would have denied it. John Travolta keeps denying it, even when there’s practically a dick in his mouth.
The other side of her game plan of course is to call for sympathy while admitting she screwed up. “Kristen is absolutely devastated” is a direct appeal to her fanbase, her Twi-Hards: she’s crying herself to sleep and you have to forgive her!
Fine. But who’s consoling Mrs Sanders?
Mrs Sanders, aka Liberty Ross, tweeted a few cryptic messages before deleting her Twitter account yesterday but.... not before posting this photo on Instagram:

Watch. Knowing how mental they can be, Liberty Ross will probably have to go into hiding now because somehow those Twi-Hards, they’ll turn her into a villain.
Let’s agree that the biggest pig out of all of this is Rupert Sanders. The problem is that the biggest star here is Kristen Stewart. Living with shame is terrible. This is Kristen Stewart’s reality now. She did a really, really dumb thing. Partly out of immaturity, perhaps some of it out of confusion, and definitely a lot of selfishness. She indulged. She did not think of others. She acted for herself. So on top of all the sh-t they’re saying about her, she also just became such a cliché, and Kristen Stewart was supposed to be the un-cliche.
She’s the individual! She’s atypical! She reads Faulkner and wears ripped clothes and five toe golf shoes!
Kristen Stewart is 22. She’s a Hollywood actress. She grew up in the business. She’s dating her big box office co-star. She cheated on him with a married director and may have just wrecked a home in the process.
I dunno, Twi-Hards, I’m pretty sure that’s not an original story.
The thing about celebrity though is that there’s always another narrative. Stewart’s next narrative priority is how she recovers. More on this to come, and whether or not she and Pattinson stay together.

If it's a true, it will be really sad for Liberty Ross and her children but some Twilight fans need to stay calm 'cause some react like if it's them that Kristen is cheating:o

I don't know if they are cheating but it's really inapropriate for a married man to be like this with another woman, friend or not...Just my opinion^_^
Well I would be all shame on him for cheating on his wife, because sometimes I See the other woman has no clue (not in Hwood obviously, but in real life) but shame on her because she knew he had a wife and kids, and she even acted with his wife.

Not good kristen, not good :/

And here it is...

4wP0g.jpg

kQdyL.jpg

TBUUc.jpg

Tlpqp.jpg

0ZzMH.jpg

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

I always thought that K&R would break up after the whole Twilight is over but I never thought they´d break up because of a scandal... if they break up at all.
I feel bad for Liberty Ross and her children :(
Shame on Sanders and Stewart, the deed is done no matter how you try to spin it now...

the pics outside, where is that supposed to be? cause the pics aren´t grainy to suggest the pap was that far away...

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I never got the impression that they were dating openly. I know they were a lot Blind Items insinuating that but there was never any proof that I ever saw.

Uh, I think you might have your proof. :wink:

This is just my opinion and I could be proven wrong, but, I don't think this was Kristen cheating on Rob. I think Ted C.'s blinds about them probably have some truth and that they are both bisexual, young, and horny...and like to sleep around. This Edward/Bella epic romance thing has been put on all of them by their fans and likely has no basis in reality. It's less damaging for her people to spin this as a one time indiscretion that she feels horrible for, than to admit that they basically have an understanding in their relationship, aren't really exclusive, and like to sleep around a lot.

My feeling has always been that Rob and Kristen clung to each other and became best friends because they were the only ones who really understood what the other was going through in all this crazy overnight Twilight fame. I never bought that they were this ultra-serious couple.

Now, as far as Kristen choosing a married man with kids to exert her sexual liberty.....:angry:

Well, they were at the Teen Choice Awards when...Sunday? And they definitely didn't look strained, so, yeah, I believe he was oblivious.

The most devastating issue here is what poor Liberty Ross (and her kids) are going to do in light of this sleeze-bag activity. :cry: I feel so sorry for her. And my heart goes out to her.:heart:

Without doubt, the worst culprit in all this is Rupert Sanders. :yuk: In my opinion, he deserves to lose his wife and kids permanently. What a creep, sleeping with a girl basically half his age and one whom he "directed" no less, and risking his family in the process. Total dolt.

That said, Kirsten is a total sl*t as well, considering she was fully aware of the situation, and had even worked with his wife - no doubt she met their kids too. :sick: Yuck. How slimy. Personally, I feel this has nothing to do with sexual liberty; she is a 22 year old, blessed person: with money and freedom galore! She can do what she wants (within reason). Just, um, break up with your boyfriend, have some confidence and independence, and move on. But don't cheat with a married man.

She just lost major respect in my eyes, no matter what she has accomplished, or will accomplish, in her career.

I always thought that K&R would break up after the whole Twilight is over but I never thought they´d break up because of a scandal... if they break up at all.
I feel bad for Liberty Ross and her children :(
Shame on Sanders and Stewart, the deed is done no matter how you try to spin it now...

the pics outside, where is that supposed to be? cause the pics aren´t grainy to suggest the pap was that far away...

My thoughts exactly. I always always thought that as soon as the Twilight franchise ended; they would be done. Regardless of whether it was real or fake.

The fact that she worked with his wife - is the worst part to me. Sometimes its easy to justify your home wrecking/cheating when the other partner is "invisible" but how she could have done that when she was working closely with his wife day to day :(:(

I dont buy, how this was a one time thing either :innocent:

As for the pictures - WOW! especially the ones in the car where he seems to be kissing her stomach or whatever. Im really suspicious as to how they got such good pics. And considering how good they are as well.

Regardless of what goes happens, I dont think K will suffer too badly - those twi-hards will make sure of that. They will excuse and rationalise this to the nth degree. Plus I dont see K+R breaking up - Im sure their teams will push the "their trying to make it work" angle, then once the franchise is done - they can go their separate ways.

The real victim - wife/children - imo will probably be the only ones who really suffer. Hollywood at its finest :rolleyes:

As for the pictures - WOW! especially the ones in the car where he seems to be kissing her stomach or whatever. Im really suspicious as to how they got such good pics. And considering how good they are as well.

I guess she was "caught up in the moment" and wasn't on the lookout for cameras. She's usually so on guard for cameras (paps or people with camera phones)

Ugh but (assuming ALL of it is true) as much as Rupert is a dog for doing that to his wife and kids, Kristen knew full well he was a married man with children. Posed with his wife at one of the premieres even. Cheated on her own bf who (and this is 100% IMO/speculation) loved her most likely more than she did him. It's just disgusting and sad.

Kristen said in an interview that nothing happens to her and she just wanted to get "f*cked over". Well, she just got what she asked for. All over People magazine :shock:

about the paparazzi being so close: I've seen a few paparazzi videos and I'm always surprised by how much zooming their cameras are capable of. I see the celeb really close and then when they zoom out you'd think they're 5 miles away. So, there's that.

I wonder how much money that photographer made off the pics.......he must've made HELLA bank.

What is happening in those car pictures? In the bottom one it looks like she's giving birth

Seeing the pictures, I can't help but laugh at how white trash all of this is. In a car. In broad daylight. Wearing that god damn awful hat. And going at it with a 20 year old married father of two.

I wonder if there are more explicit pictures not being printed. Because they seem to be going at it.

According to hollywoodlife Rob found out about her cheating from his team and not her directly. I would normally believe Lainey but she's always been a bit blind when it came to Kristen. I just hope Rupert had the balls to tell his wife to her face.
Kristen Stewart, 22, shocked the world when news broke of her alleged affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, 41. Unfortunately, Kristen’s boyfriend of four years, Robert Pattinson, was just as shocked as we were.

“Robert actually found out about this via his people sometime on Monday when people at US Weekly contacted his people to tell them they were going to run the story,” a source close to Rob tells Hollywoodlife.com.

How awful! It’s humiliating for poor Rob to find out through the media that his own girlfriend was allegedly cheating on him.

“Kristen did not tell him about her cheating,” the source reveals. “Robert was completely blindsided by the news.”

hollywoodlife

^^that hat is apparently Rob's...talk about trashy. not only going back to your boyfriend and playing loving girlfriend right after getting it on with some other guy but even wearing your boyfriend's clothes/accessories while cheating

Maybe US Weekly would of made the calls to their people around the same time? His team might of gotten to him before she could? I don't know but like you said Pixie she is blind when it come's to Kristen.

What is happening in those car pictures? In the bottom one it looks like she's giving birth

Seeing the pictures, I can't help but laugh at how white trash all of this is. In a car. In broad daylight. Wearing that god damn awful hat. And going at it with a 20 year old married father of two.

I wonder if there are more explicit pictures not being printed. Because they seem to be going at it.
:lol: I dont wanna know what shes doing, but on the previous one looks like shes kissking him, or trying to kiss

http://perezhilton.com/2012-07-25-k...ders-affair-wife-liberty-ross-false-statement hmm, interesting

If this is true, wow. Just wow, Kristen... :(

Where were these shot? I mean, why would they kiss in a CAR and embrace OUTSIDE? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugsrat
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"