Kristen Stewart Cheated on Robert Pattinson #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Oh my god, it is getting juicier by the minute although I do think that it has to be terrible being in her shoes now being in jeopardy of losing her best friend and boyfriend of the last years and probably the person she could depend on most. It is all her fault but still the consequences hit home otherwise she would have never "degraded" herself in issuing a statement like that! she never wanted to even admit she is dating him and now seeing it all cracking she does seem to realize what she is about to lose!

couldn't they have at least made this sound like her? we all know she's not that articulate:innocent:

I don't think she would tell everyone that she loves Rob. I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced.

^Oh snap! :lol: I guess in some ways it's better to confirm the rumors right away instead of letting them get out of hand. But still, I really feel for Rob and Liberty. Being cheated on always hurts but being cheated on in a very public way must be even worse cause the evidence is always going to be available.

According to hollywoodlife Rob found out about her cheating from his team and not her directly. I would normally believe Lainey but she's always been a bit blind when it came to Kristen. I just hope Rupert had the balls to tell his wife to her face.

hollywoodlife

I never believe Lainey, her things are always like bad fanfiction.

It's crazy that people still don't believe this. I mean, did I see the same photos? :P

Who cheats on Rob Pattison?! Is she blind?! Girl's got the best and still goes looking around for more...

couldn't they have at least made this sound like her? we all know she's not that articulate:innocent:

Ha.

She should also fire her PR team, b/c of the opening line:

"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected.
would have been a lot more affective without putting "those close to me and".

The entire apology sounds really insincere to me, basically it just reads as her being sorry she got caught and lost Rob. She should be equally apologetic for ruining Ross' life.

Maybe she should have followed Jolie's lead and just never said anything about it.

For people saying it will hurt her stock value... I am not so sure I agree. She's never been that likeable to many people. I'm sure she'll spin it in that "f-you, I don't care, I hate all my fans and the attention I get" vibe she's always given off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, now we know what happened, she addmitted it ect. But now all I am concerned what will happen with rob! weather hes gonna release a statement, weather they're gonana release a join statement, weather they're gonna break up ect.

Also wonder if liberty is gonna release a statement.

Melfreya: I saw the same pics as you :wink:

It's crazy that people still don't believe this. I mean, did I see the same photos? :P

I don't know if you're talking about me, but I said I think Lainey is BS. I totally believe that Kristen cheated on Robert with that guy though.

By the way, I didn't know that Liberty Ross was the sister of Atticus Ross.

the way her statement has been written it seems, for me at least, like she personally is behind it. it's way too sincere,panicky and "me, me!" going.

She respects and loves him so much that she cheats on him... he needs to dump her tbh.

She really shouldn't have said anything. It's not our business and it shouldn't really be. It's between the two couples involved.

That being said, this picture is priceless:
XQI3h.png

professionalfangirldotcom

I never believe Lainey, her things are always like bad fanfiction.

Lainey's site needs to be taken with a grain of salt. While I do trust a lot of what she writes, she is also incredibly biased in her reporting. Which is understandable as it's her blog.

Also, are her team rookies? Don't release a statement or acknowledge it. If you really want to, at least wait until it's not front page news and wait until you have a proper strategy in place for rebuilding her reputation. They need to take notes from Angie

the way her statement has been written it seems, for me at least, like she personally is behind it. it's way too sincere,panicky and "me, me!" going.

Yep totally her.
At least she did that. Even if it was terrible lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->