Lady GaGa (November 2010 - June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoL, I stared at the dress for like 1 minute and thought how nice of her to wear something beautiful for a change. Then I read it's Versace. :woot: So good! :heart:

So 2 months of Versace, eh? Sounds like a contract to my cynical ear. :innocent:

Lady Gaga Gives Speech, Performs at Europride

Lady Gaga joined the 2011 Europride parade in Rome, Italy to give a speech and perform for hundreds of thousands of people, who came out to protest against the Vatican and Silvio Berlusconi’s “backward” government.

“My greatest joy is being here with you and feeling part of everyone of you,” Gaga said. “We fight for freedom, we fight for justice, we beckon for compassion and, above all, we want full equality now. I stand here as a woman of the world and I ask governments with you worldwide to facilitate our dream of equality. Let us be revolutionaries of love and use our very strong human powers to save lives and encourage unity around the world.”

Performance: 'Born This Way' & 'The Edge of Glory'

GagaDaily

In love with the blue hair, though I swear she must have been given full access to the Versace archives to play around in!

yes she actually looks different. not gaga but someone else.

I love it when she hangs out the window to say Hi to her fans :smile:

Drawn This Way: Part 2

Deadline for my @Vmagazine column is in a few hrs! Any artistic little monster to sketch a teal haired gaga to be featured as my photo? June 9th via LG's Twitter

The Finalists:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->