Lady GaGa (November 2010 - June 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the long blue hair, and also love the makeup with the dark blue eyebrows and little hearts. That's the best I've seen her look in a while. The outfit wasn't bad either, I prefer the 'sl*tty' style rather than the 'quirky' or the 'diva', especially when it's kind of simple, unlike her CFDA outfit for example... The dance didn't help very much the singing part in Judas though, and the whole little monsters/love yourself talk is getting banal and boring. She'd be much more interesting if she didn't give interviews.

Do you guys have her new Rolling Stone's cover and article because if you guys don't i could scan it for you.

^ I'd love to see it, if it isn't too much trouble! :flower:

Rolling Stone June 9, 2011 Issue 1132
Photographer: Ryan McGinley
Styling: Nicola Formichetti
Hair: Frederic Aspiras
Makeup: Frank B

source: my scans

Last edited by a moderator:
^Very nice cover. I like a lot the picture with the sunglasses^_^.

I love all the amazing artwork on the previous page :heart:

Daily Mail

The 'Edge of Glory' Video Get's Release Date

Lady Gaga has announced the release date for her new music video “The Edge of Glory.” The Joseph Kahn-directed visual will debut on popular TV show So You Think You Can Dance on Thursday, June 16th.

“Tomorrow during America’s SYTYCD, I will premiere the video we made for you,” Gaga tweeted. “The Edge of Glory debuts 8pm ET/PT on FOX.”

GagaDaily

This will be the 3rd video that Kahn has directed for LG. The others were LoveGame & Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say).

‘The Edge of Glory’ Sax Player Clarence Clemons Suffers Stroke

GGD

Legendary saxophonist and Lady Gaga’s friend Clarence Clemons, who appears on Gaga’s current single “The Edge of Glory,” has suffered a major stroke. According to Backstreets.com, the musician has had two brain surgeries and is currently in stable condition, though still in a fight for his life.

“Little monsters, my very close friend and musician on ‘The Edge of Glory,’ Clarence Clemons is very sick,” Gaga tweeted after hearing the news. “Can we all make some get well videos?” - June 13th

What's with blue hair ? I like it a lot !

Yesterday on a TV Show they made her met Karl Lagerfeld, it was one of her dream apparently and he offered him an Ipad !
Expect a collaboration between those two soon, they were already talking about appointments for pictures ! (She wants him to photograph her naked).

Those Versace looks are just awesome !

Lady Gaga Appears on Le Grand Journal

Skip to 2:10

In other news, Joseph Kahn is no longer the director of TEOG. The Haus of GaGa are now credited. :mellow:

The Question Box from Le Grand Journal, Canal+

She's so amazing and clever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched So You Think You Can Dance and they didn't even premiere her entire video. I feel swindled as I don't give a flying floozy about that bloody show. It looked like a pretty simple video though. Kind of a throw back to the 80's when they just had the artist parading around a set lip syncing their song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->