Lanvin for H&M #2 Update....Second Collection?

Reaction score
Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]110787[/split]
Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had a stupid idea to rely on online buying then the website was down
from 6am so decided to travel down to london from cambridge at 7!
got there at 8 and was allowed for entry at 10.

pretty much everything was there except the flowery dress.
was only interested in dresses and got all of them in my size which was good.

quality-wise, you cant really argue with 100 pounds, can you?

I took some pictures. what do you think :-)

Attachments

• lanvin.jpg
    lanvin.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 191
Last edited by a moderator:
Silk can be made in a variety of ways. And I LOVE the texture! If it was really smooth, it would hold the shape that it does without extra stuff.

The purple one ( which i bought) is identical. I'm sorry that you're returning it!

I'm not returning because of the texture, although, it did surprise me. But once I put on the dress, I realised the dress wouldn't keep its shape if the fabric didn't have the rough texture. I am returning though, because it's too expensive for me when the fit isn't perfect and because I know I won't wear it often enough. I've ordered the tees - I just love the intricate details and I think I will get more wear out of them.

you look fantastic, the_dark_angel.

Did anyone get the faux fur coat??, I thought the length was too much (more appropriate for snow weather) but I'm still curious on how it looks. Also, did anyone see it at the LA store?, cause I read it didn't even make it to Germany, where they do get cold.

I want to regret not getting it.. and comfort myself knowing it wasn't on sale. :lol::wacko:

dark_angel: you look really amazing,I'd keep all dresses! go for it!

Received one of the press look book's today, and it's beautiful. Like a Lanvin filofax, with Alber's sketches, and removable pages. Really sweet. All tied up in a big bow.

This is by far the best packaging and promotion for a H&M collection.

you guys I' m soooo jealous. there s no H&M here so it sucksss

the_dark_angel: you look like a model in those dresses but the 2 black one shoulders ones look a lot alike except for the poofy skirt.

fashionova// the texture and colour are different in two dresses so I am content :-)

honeycombchild// I saw the press look book and thats another lovely touch by Alber, I thought!

the_dark_angel : you look fantastic :wink:

I bought the sunglasses on ebay for 40euros. I know it's wrong but I wanted them so much :blush:

^ They're worth it. I love my sunglasses, and would be perfectly fine paying 40 Euros for them if that's how much they'd been in the collection!

BEST HIGH STREET EXPERIENCE EVER . (fullstop)

without a doubt close to excellent for the high street and for sure best collab ever!
bought loads for me mum etc and the pieces are amazing.
washed silk.. just like the main line ... heavenly
unfinished hems nicely done
and more interestingly, identical pieces to the mainline for most pieces

obviously pieces such the navy silk trench coat were left over (300 Euros)and other pieces that retailed for over 200 Euros but that is because of the price not because of design i am sure...
mens bow tie is practically same as main line except the mainline one has a flatter knot and is not made in china..otherwise 30 Euros is a pretty good deal for possibly the best bow tie around (talking about the big ones not the leopard one)
also the mens 'smoking' jacket is fab both in cream and the navy.... JUST FAB! the cut and fit is incredible!
for myself i got the silk trench and the taupe tulle dress :smile:
and the red and pink necklaces! they are perfect too!

the packaging just ended the experience beautifully... speechless how every single pieces was packed either in their own cloth bag or their super sturdy luxe boxes... oh and of course those great carrier bags!!!! :woot:

does anyone know how the online stuff will be packaged?

finally managed to snag my top 2 choices :smile:
my friend managed to get me the black puff sleeve draped dress in manchester on tuesday and made my day!
and got the red necklace this morning
after the error ssue i gave them a call when it turned 8 and the item had been held half way through checkout for me so yay :smile: the women i spoke to on the phone were very kind and helpful too.
problem is after seeing all the pictures my want list is growing!
i know also want the drapey black skirt, purple dress and leopard shoes!
not that i can afford them!
super happy though!

I went to H+M yesterday but there was none of the collection left, I'm a bit disappointed I didn't get to see some of the pieces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->