Stella McCartney for H&M #2

Amerie - the dress looks fab on you...and against that color wall (oh, my!)

none of the stella stuff is marked down in the american stores unfortunately.

today I bought the scarf of the collection for 70% off, so I paid only about 9€, quite nice

Thanks guys :flower:

It does drape a bit funny, looked like a silk dressing gown when I first put it on, but the boots seem to transform it back into a dress :P

Don't think I've seen these scarves, what are they like?

^The scarfes are wool, with satin at the ends. So it's like the wool sweater you might have seen (blue wool with satin bands on arms and at the end of the sweather). they had them in the same petrol blue as the wrapdress and that wool sweater, and the same light pink/beige as the trench. I got a blue one to go with the other blue pieces I got. If you scroll back some pages, there's a pic of me wearing the jumpsuit with a white tee over and that scarf

here's the page it's on: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forum...-50.html?highlight=jumpsuit+scarf#post1137847

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh I remember seeing that photo now, you look so cute in that jumpsuit, the belt goes with it really well!

Nice little scarf too, I do love the shade of blue thats been used.

therese said:
^The scarfes are wool, with satin at the ends. So it's like the wool sweater you might have seen (blue wool with satin bands on arms and at the end of the sweather). they had them in the same petrol blue as the wrapdress and that wool sweater, and the same light pink/beige as the trench. I got a blue one to go with the other blue pieces I got. If you scroll back some pages, there's a pic of me wearing the jumpsuit with a white tee over and that scarf

here's the page it's on: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forum...-50.html?highlight=jumpsuit+scarf#post1137847

i remeber seeing that post too, but now i know you better- well kinda from other boards. You look fab. I have the same jumper, i havent put it on yet:shock:

DaraKaye said:
i remeber seeing that post too, but now i know you better- well kinda from other boards. You look fab. I have the same jumper, i havent put it on yet:shock:

aaaaw..thanks, dear!!
I'm getting really spoiled with compliments from you lately!!!! :blush:
:DYou're so sweet!!! ^_^
I'm sure you'd rock that jumper, so I say put it on, wear one of your lovely handbags and have a great night out!:wink:

therese said:
aaaaw..thanks, dear!!
I'm getting really spoiled with compliments from you lately!!!! :blush:
:DYou're so sweet!!! ^_^
I'm sure you'd rock that jumper, so I say put it on, wear one of your lovely handbags and have a great night out!:wink:

Aw thanks!!:blush:

therese said:
View attachment 122993

stella dress

View attachment 122992

the trench, which I will give to my moms friend who loves it, cause it deserves someone who will wear it more than I would.

all the stuff I got, I got from going back to HM the Monday after the release and see what had gotten returned. I went to the opening as well, but the only thing I got out of that was a major headache, an embarrased feeling cause of all of the crazy women and the blue wrap dress liberty just posted! :smile:

hi therese,

i've got to say you look AMAZING in the trench coat. i got an xs in the exact same color but the problem is, i look like i'm swimming in my trench. how/where did you bunch up your jacket exactly? do you have any pictures of the back?

i'm so bummed about this whole collection, I immigrated to Australia 1st nov to discover Aus has no H&M. I am missing it so badly!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: !!!

I cannot believe I'm missed the whole collection!

Maybe I should start a thread for ex-pats and shops they miss...?

^^^ Didn't do your research properly before emigrating? Neither did I,before moving to Fashion Siberia :lol:.Here we do have H&M,but that's about all!

Where are you from Fashionpuss?

Therese...lovely to see your piccies of the jumpsuit again...I was thinking about them the other day when you posted the dress on WAYWT,but was too lazy to hunt them down!

Did anyone purchase the silk camisole (the one worn inside the zip grey sweater)? Just wondering how well it fitted.

Amerie said:
I still like some of the things, but then I'd buy this kind of thing whether it had the name on it or not.

Here's a pic of the dress I bought in case anyones interested.... I love the colour and fabric.

whoops i always thought that was a rope..not a dress

Does anyone know the soundtrack playing in the Stella McCartney H&M fashionshow, you know the one where they walked around the chairs??

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ptfl68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->