Lanvin for H&M #2 Update....Second Collection?

The collection is now on sale online. It's all half price, so be quick!

Yeah it went quick! At about 5.30am they had around 90% of both mens and womens on the UK site. I got the white tuxedo blazer for £30, which is just ridiculous considering they never once had it in stock at the full retail price!

They Stock up the Shop in the early Morning. Not sure if they do every Day Tho...

bought 2 of the cardigans in gray, one S (to wear with t-shirt in summer), one M (to layer with thicker shirts underneath. i think i also got the very last hanger at that particular H&M.

at half price, they cost less than a Merino pullover would cost at H&M, so it's totally worth it for me.

here is part 2 it seems. looks like it may be a japan only release perhaps. i think they used leftover materials and items that didnt sell/returns to create new items. (fashionsnap)

Attachments

• lv1.jpg
    lv1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2
  • lv2.jpg
    lv2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • lv3.jpg
    lv3.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 2
  • lv4.jpg
    lv4.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
  • lv5.jpg
    lv5.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1
  • lv6.jpg
    lv6.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1
^Oh dear, what is this? :blink: If I were them I wouldn't even think of admitting it has anything to do with Lanvin, really.

i think it is a bit harlequinish. i think H&M should have been better off at making small good such as pouches with the material instead.

i guess they are trying to make it seem as if they are enviromentally friendly. :innocent:

Well... those clothes would fit into japanese style but that is SO NOT LANVIN!!!

according to nitrolicious, the collection is out now or imminently in select stores. (additional pic and quote from H&M design director from nitrolicious)

“This mini collection from leftover fabrics looks absolutely wonderful,” says Ann-Sofie. “My favourite piece is the bright, colour-block tunic. It’s perfect for that first spring update.”

Attachments

• hm-waste-zebra-top.jpg
    hm-waste-zebra-top.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 4
that looks nothing like Lanvin....

i honestly expected a proper collection, like i thought about several pages ago. since the last collection was called 'Hiver 2010' i was expected something for 'Ete 2011'.

unless there's a comment from Alber and Lucas, i ain't buying this.

I sort of have to boast about this, but I got the red tulle dress for NOK 200 (about £20)! I wanted to buy it when it came out, but didn't have the money to do so. I'm so happy right now.:D

^That is awesome!

I still need to post a pic of my dress, preferably with me in it. After my exams maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->