Most Overpriced Designer? #3

You might be surprised lol there is a certain brand of low self esteem out there that'll for sure buy these. I have no clue what the idea for that styling came from though ...

What the f***. I hate it, especially since I believe Raf is somehow responsible for it. Give me the Thom Browne jockstrap over this anyday. :brows:

Shirt, blazer, calf socks, espadrilles -- and a tote bag! -- worn with briefs: now I've really seen everything.

They could at least have left out the footwear & bag so we could pretend he is just in the middle of getting dressed in an unorthodox sequence.

As terrible as the ensemble is, and it's really terrible, my first thought was that it could actually have been a cool concept if they presented the model fully clothed and then used multimedia to fade out the pants (it doesn't exactly work as a still image) to show you that he's even wearing their stylish in-house underwear line (#zomg!) like that X-ray glasses moment in "The World Is Not Enough" if it were a fashion GIF:

007 [#19] The World Is Not Enough (1999) [1080p] [AVCHD].m2ts_snapshot_00.43.21_[2024.04.05_17...jpg
(Image property of MGM Pictures)

If you think that's bad, you should see how they styled them for the model images:
View attachment 1259097View attachment 1259098View attachment 1259099
Source: Prada
Damn ! Poor model ...
On a related note : warning to all brands, stop putting any metal brand, eyelets, buckles or zippers on your swimwear, sandals or beachwear... with the sun, they burn the skin like hell and I will never, never, buy you again.
I do not want a Prada triangle branded on my cheeks or a YSL cassandre engraved on my foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->