Lanvin S/S 09 Paris

I love what I'm seeing, but you never know :ninja: I've been disappointed so much this season...

All in all, beautiful collection. I absolutely ADORE the asymmetrical dresses, the puffy blouses and that lovely pink pleated skirt!! Stunning! Although all the embellishments/embroidery seem a bit out of place in my opinion... not my favourite pieces. But as I said, I love the softness of the rest!

lol, the highlight of every lanvin collection is to see a very cute alber!
love what im seeing so far! love all the dresses with the drapes and pleats!

i dont like this , not as sleek as fall but none the less colors are nice , im sure his fall collection will be stellar

I hate the animal prints!

But I'm loving the rest!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stop feeling that last season collection has just blossomed into beautiful flowers with shiny waterdrops in their petals of so many colors. A full garden with live species everywhere. So non-cliché femininity mixed with the joy of being fresh.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not bad by any means. There is still that impeccable devotion creating understated, glamorous clothes that celebrate femininity and intellect. However, aside from animal prints and the embellishing, is any of this new for Lanvin? I think Elbaz has had enough time on this look and is ready to push things forward. For that reason, fall should be nothing short of spectacular.

love it!!!! i'm just in love with alber elbaz!!! i will tell you my full opinion as soon as i see the full collection

i liked his resort better , this is too pilati looking for me and i hate YSL pilati

Does anybody know when catwalking will have the whole collection? Thanks.

I'm not too sure about this. Last season was far better. Just this seems too...fussy. Far too much going on

I don't know...I will reserve my thoughts until I see the entire collection, but at this point, it looks like it lacks cohesion. I do like the embroidery though!

I really like what I am seeing so far, can't wait to see whole collection

so far it seems like an evolution from many of his past designs instead of a 'brand new package' but ill have to wait and see the rest to confirm

Very pleasant and elegant. But nothing new actually.
The jewellery was far better last season

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oates
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->