Valentino S/S 09 Paris

Ok after seeing more some pieces are really soft, clean, feminine and just stunning. Now i can´t wait for more.

This is really good....it's so soft, feminine and so desirable! I think it's a really positive collection somehow. It feels as if she is just waving the economic troubles away and isn't concerned about making a statement or being forcefully fashion forward. It is just what it should be: a beautiful collection which would make a woman feel good when she walks out the door wearing some of it. I think it's very sad that she is leaving the house already so soon. This collection shows she is a great designer with knowledge of what women want in their wardrobe. I really hope she establishes a house for herself, that's the only place she'd feel comfortable - or so I imagine - after being waved off at Gucci and Valentino while she was actually performing really well.

IT WOULD BE GREAT if she could have a house of her own. Than she can do whatever she wants!!

Anticipating the day to come.

I think this is overly feminine and tame. nothing new

Full Show (Assuming the photographer didn't miss any looks:(

Catwalking

this is a very very beautiful show. I am extremely disappointed in the Valentino board's ****ty decision-making skills.

I am so sorry for Alessandra. She is a marvelous designer, and I can't imagine what 2 ousts after a short time will do to her confidence.

Beautiful collection. I love soft shapes, coulours and fabrics. It's absolutely perfect :heart:
I will miss Alessandra so much!

this is such a nice collection valentino is a total D*** head for doing this to her

So gorgeous....!!!
Valentino is headed back to the ditch for me now....

i really wanna give her a hug :( she is talented but after two setbacks i wonder how she feels

hopefully there'll be heaven for her up next, she's very talented (OMG that couture) and she does beautiful stuff

this is so hauntingly beautiful, with a touch of whimsicality.

And I'm not just saying this b/c I feel for her.

I'm not feeling this collection, but I've never considered myself as Alessandra's fan. Though I must admit I'll miss her a little bit, I'm affraid that her replacers won't do better than she did.

Beautifull, those dresses on Olga and Siri are gorgeous.:woot:Great job Alessandra.

And knowing that accesories designers would design the next collection:doh: What have in their heads the Valentino people??

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceUponAModel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->