Chloé S/S 09 Paris

I'm sorry but how exactly is this collection going to sell with its lack of bags, boring shoes and simplified aesthetic??

People keep mentioning recession and so forth - and how is a woman going to justify paying thousands of dollars for something with basically zero craftsmanship??

At least Paulo brought some kind of luxury to the label.

I can't see ANY luxury in this. It's very very diffused.

This collection looks really bad on the models... and if models look baggy, shapeless and awful in those pants, why would a woman on the street buy it?

I think she needs a bit more time to develop the collection. It could have been interesting, but the end product looks like good ideas gone bad.

those ribbed edging things... :ninja:

i can see a brontosaurus, a setgosaurus, a raptor or two...and coats made of a few rubbery ferns.

landbeforetimess.jpg
(ezthemes.com)

that is all that comes to mind when i see the hideous coats..

i'm so annoyed they didn't give Paulo more of a chance. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
the worst Chloe collection i've seen in years....nothing seems quite right. if i didn't know this Chloe, i would think it's from some new designer fresh out of school...it looks amateurish to say the least...

[FONT=&quot]Quoting Edita Vilkeviciute on FW 08 collection: Music – fantastic. Catwalk – fantastic. Clothes – fantastic. Everything fantastic!, I can't really say it about this one :rolleyes:
[/FONT]

the tops with high waist paper bag shorts reminds me of prada ss07...

definitely not a great collection. oh well. i dont care much for chloe since paolo is out of the picture

I'm sorry but how exactly is this collection going to sell with its lack of bags, boring shoes and simplified aesthetic??

People keep mentioning recession and so forth - and how is a woman going to justify paying thousands of dollars for something with basically zero craftsmanship??

At least Paulo brought some kind of luxury to the label.

I can't see ANY luxury in this. It's very very diffused.

Bang on there! :lol:

how can she even show her face afterwards?!?!?! ahahahahahaha

[FONT=&quot]Quoting Edita Vilkeviciute on FW 08 collection: Music – fantastic. Catwalk – fantastic. Clothes – fantastic. Everything fantastic!, I can't really say it about this one :rolleyes:
[/FONT]

music- sounds like ****. catwalk- boring ****. clothes- ugly dump of ****.
everything is just so damn ****ty.

music- sounds like ****. catwalk- boring ****. clothes- ugly dump of ****.
everything is just so damn ****ty.

You're reading my mind :lol: Boredom kills and after watching the video I'm dead :mellow:

Oh, and..

How does it feel to be finally in charge at Chloé? "Oh, it's heaven!" exclaimed a tired but exhilarated Hannah MacGibbon

If that's heaven I'm scared of thinking what does the hell look like :ninja:

the worst Chloe collection i've seen in years....nothing seems quite right. if i didn't know this Chloe, i would think it's from some new designer fresh out of school...it looks amateurish to say the least...

ITA.

i am HUGE fan of chloe usually. even when phoebe left and a bunch of other designers filled in the position.

and with these new designers, it usually took me a while to warm up to the collection where i would eventually be in love with it.

not this collection. i don't see myself warming up to this collection at all.

i dont like it..
but some of the high waisted things
look very nice in the backstage pictures
some of the models look very chic

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarestjewel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"