Model of 2006

Reaction score
Who do you think will top over all models in 2006. What model will grace more covers, snag more fashions shoots, stomp down more runways, and be featured in more campagins. Who do you think will be the best of 2006?
My pick is Cintia Dicker... whos yours??

00406qp.jpg

Colleen180.jpg

Style.com​

^ I'm guessing Sasha too.

Freja Beha, Hilary Rhoda and hoping for Du Juan.

I don't think we'll see that much of Cintia Dicker, she's hardly new, and I think she's very underused right now, which I don't think will change.

I think Doutzen has a big change..
00080m.jpg
00470m.jpg

Style.com

I agree with Hana_N about Cintia Dicker. I don't think she'll be bigger than she has ever been. I've got my hopes up that Morgane Dubled will get more exposure. And the big blast for 2006 - or so I hope to be - is Du Juan. But I fear it will Sasha Pivovarova too.

I think it will be a big year for Sasha too.
I hope Freja Beha has a good year.

Well, I hope it will not be Sasha. I don't like her and I'm so tired of her... As to who it will be... Hmm...dunno... Maybe it will be the beginning of a new cycle of fame for Natalia after she gives birth and returns to work, as having a new baby will certainly promote her in a way? Or Daria as people have had some rest from her now and miss her? Or, some big model of the past will make a major come back (if something like this is to happen, I hope it will be Renata!)? Or, maybe, it will be another Gemma Ward year ? Or someone brand new ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Claudia Merikula all the way. And Sasha. Oh I hope Julia Välimäki will be too, now that she's consentrating to modelling full time.

I really don't like sasha on the runway she looks scary.. But in her 1st Prada campaign I loved her.

i think sasha pivovarova and her good friend vlada roslyakova are the girls. they walked almost every runway imaginable and had a lot of exposure.

i think we shouldn't include the liked of gemma ward and daria werbowy just because there should be room for newer girls.

As much as I love Cintia, I don't think she will be the model of 2006. She has been around for awhile, just not used as much.

i don't know who she is .. may be, you can help me to find her name ..

she was the first face on alessandro dell acqua autumn/winter 05-06 .. generally men's show, but there are some female models .. and at the end of the show, she was the first runaway ..

please tell me her name :smile: i think, that girl was incredible ..

johnniewalker said:
i don't know who she is .. may be, you can help me to find her name ..

she was the first face on alessandro dell acqua autumn/winter 05-06 .. generally men's show, but there are some female models .. and at the end of the show, she was the first runaway ..

please tell me her name :smile: i think, that girl was incredible ..

Marina Perez

00010m.jpg

style.com

Tasha Tilberg -- her career is back and in full force.

&

Snejna or whateva her name is ^_^ . She's been the talk lately but who knows? :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->