Top 10 New Faces F/W 09.10

Mr-Dale

Unveil Yourself....
Reaction score
Every season for many years now we have debated who will end up in the style.com top ten new faces list. But more and more, that thread evolved into a place to discuss all top 10 lists out there, such as the Models.com list and our very own list. So this time this thread is dedicated to all the top ten lists that are made during the F/W 09.10 runway season. Who is on what list and who do you think should be a top 10 new girl?

Can we post Style.com pictures where we can see them clearly, so that we can better identify them on the runway?

Does style.com concentrate on the break out walkers of NY only? Or also Milan and Paris?

all 4 cities, its about momentum, some girls don't do NY at all and only do Milan and Paris, some girls only break out in Paris and still manage to make the list

I like Karolin Wolter...only because she looks vibrant and lively in her picture unlike Jac or Hannah.

NY

Monika Jagaciak
Gracie Carvalho
Tabea Kobach
Alla K
Ranghild

so far...
Monika Jac ofcourse
Addison Gill
Hanna Rundloff
Karolin Wolter
Kaitlin Aas
Dorothea

She's been in some of Russell Marsh's London shows - Jaeger, Christopher Kane (she opened), Armand Basi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't MDC normally have 10 Top Newcomers for NY? I don't think they can fill all those spots. Things are really changing drastically, not necessarily for the worse. I can imagine castings being even tighter in Milan/Paris.

Katlin Aas looks very dull to me, not a memorable face.

I think that Nimue has a good chance of making it to the style.com list.

Didn't MDC normally have 10 Top Newcomers for NY? I don't think they can fill all those spots. Things are really changing drastically, not necessarily for the worse. I can imagine castings being even tighter in Milan/Paris.

Katlin Aas looks very dull to me, not a memorable face.

Yeah the only faces that emerged (in my memory at least) in NY were.. Jac, Karolin, Gracie, Hannah, Doreathea, Tabea Kobach. Maybe also add Alina Ismailova, and I guess they will just fill the rest with the Calvin girls (Addison, etc..).. or heaven forbid Eliza..

She's not necessarily new, but Tao Okamoto is having her break out season this season since chopping her hair and swapping to Supreme. We'll see how she does in Milan and Paris though.

Prada always has new faces that have flown completely under the radar. It's a cliche, but Prada really is the most directional in terms of casting.

I wonder which model will open? She's BOUND to be in the Top 10!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->