Most Overpriced Designer? #3

And YSL just had a price decrease
Price decrease? Where?
Or is it a price harmonization Because YSL is more expensive.
I have to say though that it’s still a fairly and intelligently priced house.
I satin slippers for the same price as those flowers.

While I appreciate that the RTW prices aren’t insane, they are really ridiculous. 2K for cargo pants…
Their real strength now is that they can have a decent pricing and maintain their exclusivity by reducing their presence department stores.

Price decrease? Where?
Or is it a price harmonization Because YSL is more expensive.
I have to say though that it’s still a fairly and intelligently priced house.
I satin slippers for the same price as those flowers.

While I appreciate that the RTW prices aren’t insane, they are really ridiculous. 2K for cargo pants…
Their real strength now is that they can have a decent pricing and maintain their exclusivity by reducing their presence department stores.

It’s quite misleading because she is concentrating on specific products when price increases is something more general.

They may have re-adjusted their prices to have a more competitive price point but we can’t talk of price decrease when suddenly they are selling cotton pants at 2K.
It’s a more general thing. I mean we saw it with Chanel. The price increases are maybe more spectacular on the classic bags, but overall there’s a price increase even though Chanel still have a lot bags under 7K and they can lower prices on the smaller bags.

But I must say that they are quite clever. This is where Burberry is losing for example. The fact that a YSL bag cost less than a Burberry bag make them losers by default.

It’s quite misleading because she is concentrating on specific products when price increases is something more general.

They may have re-adjusted their prices to have a more competitive price point but we can’t talk of price decrease when suddenly they are selling cotton pants at 2K.
It’s a more general thing. I mean we saw it with Chanel. The price increases are maybe more spectacular on the classic bags, but overall there’s a price increase even though Chanel still have a lot bags under 7K and they can lower prices on the smaller bags.

But I must say that they are quite clever. This is where Burberry is losing for example. The fact that a YSL bag cost less than a Burberry bag make them losers by default.
I think they are sitting on a lot of unsold non-seasonal items and that is a way for them to launch some "sales" for this stock... and make some bucks and attracts new customers.
The very seasonal items, or produced in a limited series, like the runway RTW, prices won't change, but it seems to me that merch like denim, tees, etc have effectively a bit decreased, or not increased like the other brands, especially menswear merch.
You now have Ferragamo or Burberry merch (sneakers, sandals, shoes) more expensive than YSL.

Can someone confirm... this... price at Burberry.com??? I just want to be sure this is not some code glitch whatever it's called, or a joke.

View attachment 1282453
burberry.com
they forgot to write that its made out of ariel the little mermaids hair and was spun by cinderella's animal friends. and all crocheted at home by a bored maleficent herself.

Can someone confirm... this... price at Burberry.com??? I just want to be sure this is not some code glitch whatever it's called, or a joke.

View attachment 1282453
burberry.com
First of all what is this UI (user interface) design? That blue with the flat white. Amazon have a better designed site.

And I hope (but doubt) that the people who spend three days making this crap design of a hat were at least well paid.

First of all what is this UI (user interface) design? That blue with the flat white. Amazon have a better designed site.

And I hope (but doubt) that the people who spend three days making this crap design of a hat were at least well paid.
So those British post box topper must be worth millions by now :

They'll be snatched like Banksies very soon.

Loewe. I’m thinking of the studio ghibli collab, if I recall correctly Loewe was selling those cotton white tshirts plastered with cartoon characters for like 800…and of course, the resellers and hypebeasts are all over it, I’ve seen some sweater listed for like 7k online

source: couture.balenciaga.com
20240627_082929.jpg
20240627_083002.jpg20240627_083024.jpg

LOOK 33 FROM 53RD COLLECTION​

One Shoulder Gown in multicolor mix of finished garments is from Balenciaga's 53rd Couture Collection. It is made in France.

This exceptional dress with its one shoulder detail, along with the long back train, elevates it to the status of an evening gown.
The concept behind this exceptional dress involves the assembly and layering of different finished garments:
This unique piece is composed of 7 garments: sweater, shirt, sporty t shirt, tank top, soccer shorts, tracksuit shorts and jeans.
The manufacturing process begins with the complete creation of each individual item. Finally, all the pieces are cut and assembled following a precise pattern to achieve the desired look.
This intricate making process is very time consuming, requiring 200 hours of meticulous work and the expertise of many skilled artisans.
The mix of colors and garments illuminates the dress and accentuates its originality.
60 000 € ☠️

Girl, buy a Birkin.

Other than those archive piece he reissued, this is probably the best piece of the collection due to the application of the streetwear stuff on the classic Balanciaga silhouette.

Birkin is only nice when the owner has only one "it" bag they can afford and they go for a birkin. And use it to death until the leather gets soft and starts hugging the things inside.

If they start collecting it for "investment" and only use it for special occasions, it becomes cringe. And it definitely will wear them.

Birkin is only nice when the owner has only one "it" bag they can afford and they go for a birkin. And use it to death until the leather gets soft and starts hugging the things inside.

If they start collecting it for "investment" and only use it for special occasions, it becomes cringe. And it definitely will wear them.
This 100%. I only accept Birkins when they look beaten up. There is nothing more cringe for me than people buying them as investment pieces and fearing for their lives that a scratch might appear. Also can you really afford it if you are afraid to use it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clauuue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->