Olivia Palermo Gossip!

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by michyed, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamenKutak

KamenKutak Active Member

I'm so sorry, but I'm not able to scan!! :( :( :( but maybe there is another fan from germany who can scan the interview?! :flower:

2. KamenKutak

KamenKutak Active Member

oh sorry, it's was not inStyle!! it was some other german magazin... i will serch through my magazines at home (i've got to many :wink:) and scan the interview tomottow at work for you :smile:

3. queenie505

queenie505 New Member

Thanks in advance KamenKutak! :flower:

4. KamenKutak

KamenKutak Active Member

there it is... i'm sorry for the bad quality, but i had to scan it secretly at work :brows: it was the german OK! Magazine... i like the last part of the interview, where the reporter asked him about his future with Olivia... he smiles and say: i think we will stay together for a long time... :heart:

call me a dreamer, but i hear wedding bells... :lol:

my scan

Attached Files:

#64 KamenKutak, Mar 24, 2010
    Last edited by moderator Puss*: Mar 24, 2010
  5. Lacroix

Lacroix New Member

my two cents; if Olivia was a vanilla, sweet, stays in the background 'character', she wouldn't have gotten as much interest as she has now. I think people in these reality shows like The Hills etc realise that the producers want jucy scenes and play up to the fact or 'act'

Either way, she seems to have become the most well-known from the group of the girls in terms of her exposure outside the US and her affiliations with certain "respected" names which I find interesting. If she is as much of an uber b*tch as she appears on the City (which personally I highly doubt), I feel that designers etc wouldn't give her the time of day and she wouldn't have gotten the exposure she has.

Really, though, The City is all about entertainment and she is the only entertaining aspect of the show in my eyes

6. loladonna

loladonna New Member

I totally agree with this. It's like Olivia is so beautiful and has great style that people don't want to believe she's as awful as she comes across on the show. Of course she's sweet during interviews and appearances-- what celebrity wouldn't be? We saw on the show how quickly she turned on the charm with Joe Zee and others at the parties on The City but then snapped at Whitney and took credit for her work. The Hills is the only time we see how she interacts with other people and I think its more indicative of her true nature. I don't see how MTV could "script" her to be as incompetent, entitled and rude as she is on the show. She's not an actress and The City does not have screenwriters-- they would have to be listed in the credits if that were the case.

#66 loladonna, Mar 27, 2010
    Last edited by moderator gemi_12: Mar 27, 2010
  7. Aoedele

Aoedele New Member

Damn that a beautiful man!

8. Lala787

Lala787 New Member

#68 Lala787, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited by moderator granny: Apr 27, 2010
  9. queenie505

queenie505 New Member

^^ Oh wow.... interesting!!

10. Style Souk

Style Souk New Member

As much as I long for Johannes to be mine, I hope the news of his engagement to Olivia is true. They will have the most impossibly beautiful babies...

11. StarBright

StarBright New Member

12. Boomer

Boomer New Member

NY Post 8/11/10 B)

Olivia Palermo's silent victory over Tinsley Mortimer

Olivia Palermo had "no comment" on the cancellation of "High Society," her rival Tinsley Mortimer's reality-TV show that was the lowest-rated network program of the season. At a screening at Donna Karan's Hamptons estate the other night, Palermo could have crowed, since she's still on air on MTV's "The City." When we asked what she thought about being treated as the main draw on the show over her on-screen rival Whitney Port, she replied demurely, "I'm glad my fans support me."

13. Katie123

Katie123 New Member

there's no way she's only 22, she's been on tv for almost 2 years now and trying to get into the high society in nyc for much, much longer. she's definitely around 24-25 at least.

i had a friend ask for a photo with her in a party during the last london fashion week and said she was super super nice about it even tho she was minding her own business and her boyfriend was really rude, trying to pull her away and acting really annoyed and she was like 'no, it's fine! it'll only take a minute!'

14. indepwe

indepwe New Member

^ Its a shame her nice side is never really shown on TV. Everyone seems to hate her but I think there is more to her that meets the eye.

15. queenie505

queenie505 New Member

^^ Totally & completely agreeeed! :D

16. Boomer

Boomer New Member

^ I agree- she can come over anytime!! :wink:

17. samoanceleb

samoanceleb Active Member

lv her ... she's the best ...

18. Boomer

Boomer New Member

No new word on the future of The City I guess... :unsure:

19. Ciao!Manhattan

Ciao!Manhattan New Member

Well, we probably won't know before a long time. I mean, usually there are 4 months between the seasons. So The season premiere will probably be in November/December ( the first season started on December 29 after all ).

20. KamenKutak

KamenKutak Active Member

if anybody is interested in her bf, this is his modeling agency: PMA Model Agency Hamburg

http://promod.org/

:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.