Oscars 2010

Out of the films nominated for an award I've only seen

Inglorious Basterds
The Cove
The Hurt Locker
An Education
The Young Victoria

(and I'd rate them in that order :P) Quite dissapointed in myself that I haven't seen more.

Yay I just found out that ORF will be broadcasting the Oscars live! I'll definitely be up late tonight! :smile:

I already bought junk food so I can watch oscars and eat crap. Somehow this is allways so exciting even tough I usually fall a sleep middle of the show :stuart:
I really hope there is good winners this year...like C.Waltz :heart:

I remember reading that some channel will be showing a History of Oscar Fashion special, does anybody know where/what time?

And I know I'm the only one on this but I hope you guys are all wrong on Sandra Bullock. I'll be so heartbroken if she loses. :( I've been a fan of hers for all these years and I'd never have imagined she'd be a front runner for Best Actress Oscar and now if she were to lose, that would just be cruel.

Being nominated is already quite the honor. :lol: Carey Mulligan would deserve that award just as much.

I just realized something, I have spring break this week so I can stay up all night to watch the Oscars. This is the first time in history that I can do that! CHYESSS!

Anyways, can't wait for the red carpet.

Sandra Bullock won Worst Actress at the Razzies last night for All About Steve.

Wonder if she can do the double and get Best Actress tonight to go with it?

Does anyone know where the live stream is online? Are you guys going to watch it?

Does anyone know where the actual show is being streamed, not just the red carpet?

techpp.com isn't working for me.

Christoph Waltz won for Best Supporting Actor - totally deserved!!

I enjoyed the tribute to John Hughes... so sad... was so happy to see Molly Ringwald. She looked great in purple... and Pretty in Pink is one of my favorite movies of all time. Probably #1 or #2...

YAY
Chritoph Waltz won actor in supproting role AND Jeff Bridges won actor in leading role :woot:
My another afvourite for that would have been Colin Firth!

Now we have to wate for best actress for leading role and best film. SO exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->