Prada F/W 09.10 Milan

85165902.jpg

gettyimages

hahaha the boots are crazy :lol:

So far I am not pleasantly surprised but I will keep my judgement till I see the whole collection

seems like Miuccia tries to balance on a tiny rope between making salable pieces and doing some justice to her notorious editorial-vise edge.

Ok...those boots on Sigrid are silly, but everything else so far has been right up my alley and I feel like it's the first collection of the season that I'm really excited about.

this is too soon and i am excited for it!! i find the footwear very erotic for some reason!!

:heart:

It was "roll in the hay hair" for the Prada girls. And heavy lidded eyes coated in red sequins.

More fur at Prada than at a Meret Oppenheim exhibition.
-the moment (nytimes) twitter

Miuccia Prada said she hasn't worn a suit in six years, yet her fall collection is full of structured suits in bright colors.
wwd twitter

:unsure: the flapper dresses are nice............
but the boots? :ninja:
:lol:

Im sort of angry for that fur overload to be honest. Didnt have to be.

400,http%3A%2F%2Fd.yimg.com%2Fa%2Fp%2Frids%2F20090301%2Fi%2Fr3884885028.jpg
yahoonews

Fur all over the place.....Don't like it at all.

the girl in that pic looks like caveman... haha

diaper shorts over long cardigans... not sure how i fell about it, but it's certainly interesting to say the least!

From the finale pictures, it looks like such an intimate presentation! The color palette is just gorgeous.:blush: I adore the shoes (and everything else!) so far, but I'm not too sure about the oversized fisher-boots. A bit too cartoonish compared to the rest. [edit: ok, they're not that bad from the front, but from the side, it's way too exaggerated! <3 the look above!]

sill, I was gonna say exactly the same thing!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->