Prada Mens F/W 10.11 Milan

PRAD_MW_AW10_0392.jpg
PRAD_MW_AW10_0395.jpg

PRAD_MW_AW10_0402.jpg
PRAD_MW_AW10_0417.jpg

PRAD_MW_AW10_0432.jpg
PRAD_MW_AW10_0448.jpg

catwalking.com

- i think you had a problem with your dry machine !
- no no it's Prada, darrrrlinnnn ' !

like the collection !
and those double collar ? love it !
is that styling ? or is it really double collar ?
i already have all these pullover colours in my wardrobe from this winter. so just need to send them in the dry machine, now !
lol

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

i like it. it feels very old-days prada. basic but nice. the coats are so good.

Eh, kind boring to me.
I mean, it is an alright collection but thats all it is.
Usually with anything Prada I am either amazed, disgusted or atleast taken aback.
I just kinda yawned with this.

- i think you had a problem with your dry machine !
- no no it's Prada, darrrrlinnnn ' !l

:lol:

I love the oh-so-short sweaters, so Miuccia. But the womenswear steals the show for me, it's just fantastic! :heart:

Suzy Menkes' review from NYTimes.com. She says it's the women's resort collection, though. Think it's just a typo? It would make a lot more sense if it were prefall, like was assumed earlier on in this thread. But this isn't groundbreaking at all, so I wonder why she would make a big deal of it. Didn't McQueen do this just a couple of seasons ago?

MILAN — The setting was the city of “Prada.” Abstracted green parks, roads, bars and an aerial view of the landscape created a backdrop for men and women.
Yes, women! For Miuccia Prada broke a fashion code Sunday by showing the Prada resort line alongside the winter 2010 menswear collection. Both sexes wore square-cut clothes with jigsaws of camouflage pattern in unlikely color combos; or shiny vinyl fabrics cut with geometric precision. A unifying element was shoes with long, lascivious tongues.
“We always say that this would look fantastic on women and I said, Let’s do it. I see young kids and they are much freer,” Ms. Prada said backstage before the show of straight-line silhouettes, playing with the proportions of colorful midriff sweaters.
The show recalled Prada in the 1990s rather than the Noughties. The difference was that the ugly aesthetic and deliberate dullness had been replaced by a carefree androgyny, with Ms. Prada hitting a sweet spot between sobriety and desire.

the last 2 coats in post #81 are something I need.

like.. right now :rofl:

She says it's the women's resort collection, though. Think it's just a typo? It would make a lot more sense if it were prefall, like was assumed earlier on in this thread.

resort, pre-fall, cruise .....
this is all the same, isn't it ?

if Suzy is as lost as me .....

The pants are perfect, perfect shape.

EVerything else is FFAAAAAAAAAR too girly for me. The coats look so feminine it's kinda yuk and the short sweater look too gay.
I dunno, I'll never like Prada.

Great to see Sigrid! Im starting to like her.

I adore this, truly...both men's and women's.

This feels very much vintage Prada...a mix of her 90's aesthetic as well as Prada circa 2003-2005.

The soundtrack is fantastic...and I think the set is one of her best! It's also really nice to watch a Prada video that isn't horrifically cut and edited to a measly 3 minute mess!:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's very 60s, with some of the colors that were popular in the early 70s.

The pants are perfect, perfect shape.

EVerything else is FFAAAAAAAAAR too girly for me. The coats look so feminine it's kinda yuk and the short sweater look too gay.
I dunno, I'll never like Prada.

Great to see Sigrid! Im starting to like her.

Well thank god somebody is at least thinking about the homosexual clientele while everyone else is sending out these dark & grey boring collections dedicated to your average straight man.

^Oh it's nothing to do with the homosexual clients, those sweaters are girly. They give men a girly waist and a girly figure. And they're pink. Many gay men don't wanna look like that.

:shock: there was Jakob! how I don't saw him:woot: but anyway collection I don't like. Burberry was 100000000 better :P^_^ I hope Kenzo will be good too like Burberry :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rachelmartini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->