Prada Mens S/S 11 Milan

The highlight of the show for me is the shoes. It's really covetable :heart:

Great setting,terrible collection as usual
The platform shoes are just...I can't even tell how ugly they are,but here again it's Miuccia Prada,she can even do skirts and dresses for men and everybody will go crazy just because it's the "radical chic" Prada... :rolleyes:

Venue is perfect, the knitwear are great and the shoes, I will want to try them on and see if they are comfy or not. And my eyes are on the orange blazer!

It's a very hit & miss collection for me. Most of the looks are great but some look like something a doctor would wear. The denim pieces are especially unflattering. The accessories, such as the belts and the eyewear, are great as always. The bags are just tacky beyond belief, though and the sweaters at the end are really something gorgeous. Overall, I have very mixed feelings on this. Didn't like most of it, but not entirely hating it either.

Don't like the waist bags. Love everything else. The colours are very fresh and optimistic...in love with blue looks as usual. The shoes will grow on me...I think I like them. Some of this reminds me of the Balenciaga F/W 10 women's show though oddly enough...must be the jumpers.

00080m.jpg
00120m.jpg

CDG FW 10
00130m.jpg
00140m.jpg

Somewhat similar to the big pants?

00140m.jpg

Prada looks even better

GQ.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
that look with the blue shorts is my favorite by far. Now if only the shoes are produced without that chunky sole but keeping the rope detail.

Who wants to dress like a dentist? :huh:

i dunno i like wearing scrub trousers,myself....especially in the summer.

and i have to tell you,miuccia is a little behind with this medical influence because a.f. vandevorst have pretty much perfected this as part of their signature for quite a while now. of course,they do it much better.

oh

Scrubs. from Prada. Miuccia is trying to sell us common articles like scrubs and waders at Prada prices, eh?

very well behaved, sharp cuts on the suits, i quite like it.

It's very hit and miss for me as well. There's looks that just instantly make me lust for while some are just completely bad. I love the idea of the wide shorts but I hated the idea with the wide trousers. I'm really hating the pants. I do, however, like the looks that are more sleeker and leaner. Plus, my main attraction towards the collection probably started within the middle (those colored pieces could transcend perfectly into my closet). The accessories are beyond gorge. I think one of the main problems for me is the styling and the proportions of the outfits. They just seem so off. I'm not even liking the striped sweaters either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->