Prada S/S 2010 : Rasa Zukauskaite by Steven Meisel

The whole set just made me completely forget what other campaigns are out already. This so gets my vote as my favorite. I love Rasa's poses/expressions in every shot

i love it, the idea of it anyways. again simple and nice to look at. however some of the poses are somewhat awkward and i know accessories sells but i wish there were more shots where the bag didnt block such a big part of her outfit.

I do love how the focus is on the actual pieces. The simplicity is something that I wasn't expecting from Prada or Meisel.
Thanks for posting the full set!

OMG! I love it! NOw it has the HEAD! Adore!

^ IKR :lol:. I really love the above shot, the motion and element of surprise in Ms. Rasa's face is really wonderful!

It looks pretty good after all,I like the way the picture shows both the front and the back of the clothes
But I still think the hair and makeup is revolting :sick:

I like it. Not LOVE but just like it. After previous Greek goddesses or even dark fishermen this looks bland. The close-up's look great, the shoe shots are nearly perfect but I just can't feel the OMG IT'S PRADA feeling. Maybe hair/make up looks too distracting?

The only images in this series that work for me are the last one in #186 and the close-up where Rasa is looking over the frame of the glasses. The girl herself, feels like such an afterthought in this campaign, that it literally could be anyone doing this add.

Alas, the new images are definitely better than before, but I'm just not convinced that Rasa has enough star-potential to carry these ads (or that she didn't just luck out because another girl got sent home and she did looks in Milan).

love this. it makes me like the collection much more than i did when i saw the pictures from the show. rasa really fits it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->