S/S 17 Campaign Wishlist & Model Casting Discussion, Guesses and Reactions

Simone Rocha is Odette by Jackie Nickerson.

Rumor on Fei Fei Sun for Theory and Massimo Dutti

Very bad season for models of colour so far :(

^ It's very disappointing; it seems MOCs only last one season. Dilone last season, and Lineisy the season before, ...

^ It's very disappointing; it seems MOCs only last one season. Dilone last season, and Lineisy the season before, ...

Lets not forget the amazing Yasmin Wijnaldum. I'm most surprised she hasn't gotten anything this season.

Also heartbroken that Odette has only 1 smaller campaign. Also Frederikke who was slaying last season has only 2 (big) campaigns.
This industry is so fickle and unfair.

Lets not forget the amazing Yasmin Wijnaldum. I'm most surprised she hasn't gotten anything this season.

Also heartbroken that Odette has only 1 smaller campaign. Also Frederikke who was slaying last season has only 2 (big) campaigns.
This industry is so fickle and unfair.

Exactly.. I mean even Rianne who was on fire last season has only LV for SS17 (correct me if I'm wrong).
It seems like the industry now is constantly looking for new faces, the more you go on, the harder it becomes

Exactly.. I mean even Rianne who was on fire last season has only LV for SS17 (correct me if I'm wrong).
It seems like the industry now is constantly looking for new faces, the more you go on, the harder it becomes

All models are living in dog's year. 1 year is good. 2 years is really good. Anything more than 5 years is considered longevity.

I'm not sure if Hogan would be considered here or misc campaigns, but its Sara Sampaio and Andrew Cooper.

Carolina Herrera is Grace Elizabeth and Lily Alridge, according to WWD.

Ferragamo is Mckenna Hellam, Lily Aldridge, and Andrés Velencoso.

I'm tired of seeing the Hadid sisters everywhere. They're so boring and uninspiring to me and they, like Kendall and Cara, are taking away from more talented and brilliant models. Glad Vittoria has success but she's a bit overexposed, IMO. I was hoping to see girls like Iselin Steiro, Meghan Collison, Katlin Aas, Liu Wen, Jamie Bochert, and Issa Lish book more blue chip campaigns this season.

Raf's first campaign for CK is on their insta story... Lulu, Mica, Julia Nobis, Abbey Lee, Selena Forrest and others by Willy Vanderperre.

Last edited by a moderator:
So with Vera Wang, Missoni & Hermes out, we're only still waiting for

Marc Jacobs
Giorgio Armani
Proenza Schouler
Jason Wu
Sacai
Oscar de la Renta
Karl Lagerfeld
Diane Von Furstenburg
Tommy Hilfiger
DKNY
Sonia Rykiel
Diesel Black Gold
Tory Burch
Mulberry
Mugler
Pucci
Versus
Zara
Anna Sui

Vittoria Ceretti, Lexi Boling, Kiki Willems and others got Zara SS17, shot by Steven Meisel with no doubt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momosdiary
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->