S/S 2012 Ad Campaign Thread #2 (please read rules in post #1)

Calvin Klein, Annabel Tollman Team Up on Videos

CALVIN’S CAST OF CHARACTERS: Calvin Klein Underwear has partnered with fashion and celebrity stylist Annabel Tollman to create three videos for its Naked Glamour collection.

The black-and-white videos, shot by Douglas Keeve, feature Tollman giving viewers a peek behind the scenes on how the stylist creates a persona for a variety of scenarios. Key elements such as hair, makeup, attitude and wardrobe are demonstrated by fashion models in a fitting-type setting. At the core of each piece is the female character wearing a Calvin Klein Naked Glamour bra. Each of the three bra styles represents the foundation that characterizes each woman into the role she is styled for, and ultimately directed to portray.

The free-spirited girl in the “Confident” vignette wears a wire-free, soft-cup bra in black, while the “Strong” video highlights the modern woman wearing a newly introduced style — the add-a-size plus bra in smoke amethyst. In the “Sexy” scene, the classic femme fatale wears a convertible lace plunge bra in black. All the while, Tollman discusses her inspiration behind each look.

Malcolm Carfrae, executive vice president of global communications at Calvin Klein Inc., said the videos were created to reach consumers editorially online as well as through social media.

“We think the videos have a unique point of view and that Annabel really brings the product to life by creating a story and a character for each piece,” he said. “We are targeting key Web sites and blogs, and we also plan to have a few targeted product giveaways that complement this initiative….These are the first Webisodes that Calvin Klein Underwear has worked on. We thought that it was just another way to reach this consumer, as well as to support the latest offering, Naked Glamour, by giving it a different perspective.”

Describing the creative process, Tollman said, “I developed the character for each bra in exactly the same way as I do when I’m creating a character for a shoot. I ask myself: Who is this woman? What is her personality? Does she drink coffee or tea? What book is she reading? What perfume does she wear?

“What emerged is that I found that each bra was representative of an emotion or a concept. To me, lingerie is very tied up with a woman’s concept of self. It’s the first thing that you put on when you’re getting dressed, and it informs not just the rest of your clothing but the rest of your day….I wanted to encapsulate that moment of self-creation that we all go through in the morning, which is essentially what stylists do, albeit on a larger scale or for other people,” said Tollman.

Click here to watch the video for Calvin Klein Underwear "Strong"

Click here to watch the video for Calvin Klein Underwear "Sexy"

wwd.com

Rumor Mill! Isabeli Fontana for Maybelline?

Maybelline beauties Jessica White and Emily DiDonato have recently taken to their twitter accounts to share behind-the-scenes snapshots of their upcoming Maybelline campaign. But they aren’t the only models on set; Erin Wasson, Kemp Muhl and Julia Stegner (both Maybelline regulars) are also there along with newcomer Isabeli Fontana!

Though Isabeli is absent from the brand’s 2012 calendar, we’re going to go ahead and assume that this rumor is true. Not only would it be a dream come true for Isabeli who’s mentioned before that she’d love to add a beauty campaign to her resume, but her full lips, iconic cheekbones, and diamond-shaped eyes are the perfect fit for Maybelline!

modelinia.com

Cerruti 1881 S/S 2012 : Elias Cafmeyer

QMfKj.jpg

facebook/why not models

Jill Stuart Beauty S/S 2012 : Ginta Lapina

models.com

^ It's not credited on their page, but looks like it's by him. All recent ads of Cerruti were shot by Roversi aswell :flower:

Finally a beauty campaign for Isabeli! I wish it was something bigger but beauty contract is beauty contract! Good for her

^Since when is Maybelline not big?

wow Ginta is the beauty ad queen, I guess its because her look is easily relatable to by caucasian teens who have the most buying power

Kenneth Cole S/S 2012 : Angela Lindvall and Casey Taylor by Sharif Hamza

c7jae.jpg

INNER VIEW: Kenneth Cole likes to touch on issues of the moment in his advertising, and for the spring campaign, he is suggesting that the best way to look at the world is from within. The ads, shot by Sharif Hamza at the abandoned Floyd Bennett airfield in Brooklyn with models Angela Lindvall and Casey Taylor, feature the tag line “How You See the World Depends on How You Look.” According to the company, the idea behind this is that looking good results in feeling good, and that in turn could inspire people to have a more positive influence on the world.

“This season’s campaign speaks to the empowering feelings people experience when they consider their lives as well as their wardrobe alternatives,” Cole said. “When you consider that few seem to care about apathy, many are questioning the answers, and movements are being started.…One step at a time, one comes to the conclusion that how people see the world depends on how they look.”

The ads will break in March magazines such as Vogue, InStyle, T: The New York Times Style Magazine and GQ, as well as kennethcole.com. Hamza also shot three short films that address the concept, which will be shown on the site, as well as in Kenneth Cole stores.

wwd

KUTE spring-summer campaign 2012 (russian designer)
photo: Mikael Gonchoyan
make-up & hair: Marina Roy
Models: Dasha Alexandrova (President), Alina Shergina (President), Stanislav Alexeev

facebook.com/pages/KUTE/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->