Sex and the City 2

LolaSvelt

Reaction score
So I'm sure everybody has heard about the sequel, which is coming out next year.

Warning, there will be possible spoilers in this thread, so if you want everything to be top secret, I'd advise not to look in this thread!

What do you think about the cameos of Miley Cyrus and Penélope Cruz? Or Smith and Samantha getting back together? How about Carrie and Big's married life?

I like when Samantha is in a relationship so I'm hoping that her and Smith are back for good. As for Carrie and Big I don't want any more miscommunication between those two, watching them break up then make up gets very tedious after a few years of watching.

I know that new movie is being filmed at the moment. That's it. Please, fill me in with ALL the spoilers!!

I love Samantha with Smith but I don't know how I feel about her getting married (if that's really what's going on in the movie) because what interests me about the series is Carrie's fashion and Samantha's wild antics as a strong, single woman in NYC. I agree with scout01 about Big and Carrie's back and forth relationship being tedious so I'm hoping the writers really developed their relationship so it's not like it has been before.

Ok. So i found out that...

SPOILERS

The wedding is most probably for the gays.
They are filming in Morroco for 6 weeks.
In the begining of the film there is goint to be a flashback, which shows how the girls met.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how Samantha and Carrie met but I'm looking forward to see how they all met each other.

In the episode where Miranda is going for an abortion, Samantha and Carrie talk about how they met each other at an abortion clinic.

I don't think they met in an abortion clinic, I took that exchange to mean that if Carrie had the child, her lifestyle would have changed in a way that she wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet Samantha.

Please post all spoilers in WHITE writing in this thread, thankyou.

Some of the guest stars are:
Miley Cyrus, Liza Minelli, Penelope Cruz

Also:
At the same time they are filming SATC 3! Which will be the las satc movie...
Charlotte will hire a 20 year old nanny, which will cause a lot of trouble...

Sex and the City 2: First Movie Poster!

Sarah Jessica Parker struts her stuff in a pair of aviator sunglasses in this first teaser poster for the upcoming sequel to Sex and the City.

The film will reunite SJP, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis and Kim Cattrall. Michael Patrick King is also back — he wrote and helmed the first flick.

Carrie posed for this poster pic back in September when she and the girls were shooting in New York City.

JustJared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->