Sex and the City 2

How comes she's the only one on the posters? Has it changed format?

I know the last time around the first one released was of her, and closer to the film it was of the four of them.

A can't wait to see movie since i saw second trailer

I agree. I can't believe they brought Aiden back. What is the point in having another movie where Carrie/Big are having problems!

It seems to me that Carrie and Big will always be "that couple" that has constant problems. :blush:

The preview is visually stunning. I'm not sure how the movie will be but I certainly got butterflies watching.

I also love the fact that the ladies and gents have aged considerably yet they are still sexy and attractive. I think their should be more leading women and men in their 40s starring in feature films.

^ I agree with your last statement. :smile:

another poster, hope it isn't repost

article009627c50000005d.jpg

Dailymail

The release of Sex and The City The Movie 2 is getting closer and closer, and it looks like it's going to be another big hit. The stars' looks are coveted and imitated by many. Today we wanted to show you and tell you about the best ones...

One of the promotional photos features the four stars together. Samantha wears a black dress, Miranda's in mustard, Carrie's in white and Charlotte's in pink. Samantha (Kim Cattrall) is wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses and a VBH clutch in python skin worth $1,300.

Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) looks taller than ever in a pair of YSL Triumph platforms ($795). Miranda's outfit is a tribute to chewing gum pink: her Dior bag, jacket and skirt are worth $10,000 in total.

But Carrie (Sarah Jessica Parker) is wearing the most coveted look: a Halston Heritage dress worth $325, teamed with a spectacular Solange Azagury-Partridge necklace worth $198,200. The sunglasses are by Mykita and Bernhard Wilhelm, and the stilettos were designed by Christian Louboutin.

When Carrie walks alongside Miranda, she wears jeans, a fluorescent wristband and a pair of Brian Atwood heels worth $835.

We like Carrie's $425 purple dress designed by Halston Heritage (the brand Sarah Jessica Parker collaborates with). And of course there's her $865 Christian Louboutin Gino T-Straps and $1,795 Sylvia Hobo bag.

Oh, and the classic newspaper Dior dress Carrie's wearing is a piece she wore during the third season. Stylist Patricia Field brought it back and teamed it with a pair of Louboutin shoes worth $1,785.
viewonfashion

That newspaper dress was always one of my favorites, it's just so cool. The purple dress is really pretty and I guess they ditched the Manolo's for Louboutins.

FirstLook39SexAndTheCity239LadiesTryOutKaraoke.jpg

Hi, can anyone tell me the designer of the dress that Sam is wearing above?
Thanks!

^ Seeing that makes me hope that the singing scenes aren't lame... :ninja:

I just got back from the Lithuanian premiere. And of ourse I loved the movie! The outfits, the Abu Dhabi hotel, chemistry, etc - everything was amazing. Omg, I missed SATC so much! I am defintely buying a DVD of this movie.

^ Oh, awesome that you saw it! Was it packed? Were any of the ladies dresses to the nines?

There weere a few empty seats in the 1st row, but other than that it was packed.

I saw it this morning... the theater was a half full...

I was underwhelmed. I'm not even sure where to start with all my beefs. And this is coming from a major SATC fan... Of course, I did enjoy some of the fashion. Some.

I haven't seen the film. But I am sad to read all the negative reviews they got. What a major disappointment to all the fans that loved the tv show. I haven' t decided if I should see it or not. Don't want to ruin the show for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"