Sheer Dotted Tights

I saw dotted tights first time in July French Vogue, then I fell love with them.
I searched from every store in my town with no success. Now almost half year has passed and those are everywhere but I still had to buy :D
from Lindex
dottedanddraped_stylehurricane3.jpg

own photo

yay i finally found some place that sells them in my area
god i love Zara! i snatched the last one, it's almost identical to the one in the picture above

I bought 3 pairs in august and wore them to shreds.... I am useless at looking after sheer tights!

I adore these tights, I'm dying for a few pairs in different colors.

I just ordered some dotted tights at Miss Selfridge, thank god for online shopping.

I found some at a market , and now primark are selling them for those living in the UK , they're £2.00.

hilarious thing is they have these at DUANE READE (nyc drugstore) and always have. Also: back seam stockings. for basically next to nothing.

hilarious thing is they have these at DUANE READE (nyc drugstore) and always have. Also: back seam stockings. for basically next to nothing.

yeah they sell them at drugstores and supermarkets all over... can't believe i'd pay for the american apparel version! their sheer tights rip ALL THE TIME...

right?! i paid for AA backseam stockings that ripped the first day i wore them... and then the pairs i started buying from the drugstore are still holding up. ha!! go figure.

right?! i paid for AA backseam stockings that ripped the first day i wore them... and then the pairs i started buying from the drugstore are still holding up. ha!! go figure.

ME TOO!!!! :cry: i thought they were so gorgeous and my bf thought they were too, and then... a huuuuge run. i love their opaque tights, they're durable, but the sheer stuff is awful. i'll just run to safeway, thanks, AA.

If someone sees them online please post up the link... i've been searching with no luck :( I have found pairs with spots however very uneven not like the ones in Vogue.

When putting on tights, make sure you are wearing cotton gloves so you dont snag the tights. If they rip, wash them and return them - they shouldnt rip on the first couple of wears if they are particularly expensive.

ohh i love these!!! i cant find them, or animal print leggings anywhere :(

if you're in Italy Oysho has both tights and socks on sale, I've got both for €2.99!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheetz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"