Sheer Dotted Tights

I absolutely love, love, love tights! Only problem is that it's hard to wear a skirt & tights in windy weather :(

yeah too bad. You can't wear these thin thights in the fall/winter. It's just too cold. But I'll wear them on special occaisions when I'm indoors. lol.

Only problem is that it's hard to wear a skirt & tights in windy weather

That's exactly why you DO wear pantyhose with skirts or dresses, so that if the wind kicks up, you don't put on too much of a show B) .

I got the Nordstrom ones today, but not too happy with 'em. The dots are all kinda morphed like moles... ewwww. I want perfectly shaped dots! :smile: I stopped by Wolford's but they don't carry the regular dotted ones anymore, the dotted ones now are appliqued dots.

Does Balenciaga actually sell the tights at their boutiques? If so, how much?

Just ordered the Gerbe ones on mytights.com. They're on backorder, so have no idea when I'll get 'em, hopefully soon!

Spotted these on Everythingstyle.com
92509a1.jpg

Stockings from Hue
Credit: everythingstyle.com

ugh so many manufacturers are making the dots too small. I'm gonna lay down the cash for the Gerbe ones and cry myself to sleep when they rip.

I love dotted tights! A girl asked me the difference between tights and leggings. But even after I thoroughly explained it to her, she was still confused. She thinks they're the opposite!

i purchased 2 pair of the nordstrom one (ripped one the 1st time i wore it- im really bad w/ tights) and i agree with suziq haha they remind me of moles

i got these wolford tights today on gilt.com :D which im excited ab bc i loved the ones in post 71

Attachments

• med.jpg
    med.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 4
i just thought of a DIY alternative!!! when they rip, you can get away with some nail polish. what i hate about it, is that it always looks darker and it gets even more noticeable. so, you can use this as an advantage, and paint with nailpolish the dots on a regular tight!

where is everyone finding the ones from nordstrom? are they on the website, cause i cant seem to find them

^ i dont think theyre online, at least i cant find them. i got mine in stores and both stores i went to only had a pair left in lg sizes

I love patterned tights. The Henry Holland for Pretty Polly tights Agyness Deyn recently wore during fashion week were fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm crazy about dotted tights right now. I really wanted the heart-printed ones, but I've only been able to find the regular dotted ones. They look so adorable though, and are detailed enough to be different while still being subtle

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->