Lanvin for H&M #2 Update....Second Collection?

everyone who bought something from the collection has also COMMENTED on the collection. how else are you getting information on fit, material and quality than ACTUAL PEOPLE buying these garments and TALKING about it?

Because this sub-forum is about the design of the clothes and not the shopping experience. There is nothing wrong with those type of comments and I am not requesting that they be deleted, just moved to the appropriate sub-forum. Just like this is not the forum for model discussion, it is also not the sub-forum shopping related comments, and finding comments about the collection are becoming like finding a needle in a haystack. :flower:
Most collection threads have 'shopping talk' at some point, especially at the last pages.. it's decreased in the last few years but it's always been part of this area too.. it'd be quite redundant having to split all threads and redirect members to every specific area (shopping, shoes, accessories, trends, hair, makeup) when it's all still part of the process of getting the collection out to real life and bringing reports back in here.

The construction of the purple dress is amazing. I think it's one of the stand out pieces of the collection. I'm biased though, I bought it!

I tried on the black dress with the two puffs on the shoulder - it's so cute, and it looked great on but it's a very dramatic dress, I didn't think i'd ever wear it so I didn't buy it.

The tiered dress with the diamantes on the neckline on the other hand is so cheap. The tulle dress is cute, but it looks like it'll be really unflattering on everyone.

you look fantastic, the_dark_angel.

Did anyone get the faux fur coat??, I thought the length was too much (more appropriate for snow weather) but I'm still curious on how it looks. Also, did anyone see it at the LA store?, cause I read it didn't even make it to Germany, where they do get cold.

I want to regret not getting it.. and comfort myself knowing it wasn't on sale. :lol::wacko:

Mulletproof, I only saw one faux fur, which had a short length, and it made me look like the abominable snowman. It looked cute on others online, but for me it fit too wide in the shoulders and had a bulky fit.

I am so upset I didn't get to our H&M when Lanvin launched. I may make it this week, hope there is something left. I hate that it's already being sold on ebay for double and triple the retail!

I'd advise a lot of you guys to check your nearest h&ms. Even if they didn't contain the collection when it was initially released, I'd still advise you guys to check. I went black Friday shopping yesterday and was surprised that my local h&m, which didn't carry the line, had a couple of dresses, coats, and shirts. Luckily, I was able to leave the store with one of the t-shirts I originally wanted.

That's odd. If they didn't stock it, and yet had something returned, usually they're transfered straight out to the one they went everything to be consolidated in. I saw a shoe in Oxford Circus yesterday. Just the one. Not even a pair.

everyone who bought something from the collection has also COMMENTED on the collection. how else are you getting information on fit, material and quality than ACTUAL PEOPLE buying these garments and TALKING about it?

Totally agree. I picked up most of my Lanvin/H&M stuff online after reading people's feedback on sizing, fit and quality on here. So I think the information is in the right thread and it's really helpful.

Which is why I stated in my last post that I will find another place to continue the discussion and furthermore two, well now three of the comments I made, are in response to other comments, and it's not as if I an saying that the comments should be deleted, just moved to the forum that was established for that purpose and that is doable now that the new thread had to be created. Anyhoo, it may not (probably won't) get change, and I will get over it, but it is a bummer that it is such a hassle to find comments about the collection. And I'm done.
But if it was so important to you you could have just PMed a mod about it and they could have stated the new rules, if neccessary.

BTW, were the UNICEF shoppers limited also or are they still available? I only bought one but it's so cute I want some more :blush:

Hi guys, did anyone else think the Purple one shoulder dress is a larger fit than others?
I also got the floral tiered and the red with diamante dresses, both with elastic belts, they fit perfectly. But the purple one is huge on me in the same size 8!
So disappointed, as since the images were released, it was always my favorite...

I thought the pink ruffle dress and the tulle dress had pretty large fits too..I'm not the slimmest sardine in the can, but the 34 was too big for me

i have a feeling that a lot of people bought the items only to be photographed in for lookbook.no etc. :innocent: then they'll be on ebay as NWOT.

I tried on the black one-shoulder dress, it's a weird fabric, quite thick, but I think that because of the fabric it would look good on anyone. I didn't get it though, I have no idea when or where I would wear it, except for maybe at a very fancy NYE.
And €149 for a dress I'm never going to wear is a bit much, even if it's such a pretty one :heart:.

my crappy cellphone pic:
Foto's-00d.jpg

Hi guys, did anyone else think the Purple one shoulder dress is a larger fit than others?
I also got the floral tiered and the red with diamante dresses, both with elastic belts, they fit perfectly. But the purple one is huge on me in the same size 8!
So disappointed, as since the images were released, it was always my favorite...
I ordered the purple in size 34 (the smallest size) because I heard the same...I'm kind of relieved really, there will be a place for my boobs in that dress after all :rofl:

thanks for the advice on checking stores, it's also online returns that could go there! :smile: though i don't know has anyone received their online order yet?

I ordered the purple in size 34 (the smallest size) because I heard the same...I'm kind of relieved really, there will be a place for my boobs in that dress after all :rofl:

It's 34 that i have too. There definitely will be place for boobs! :smile:
My concern is the belt though... it's just so much wider than my other size 34 dresses. I even thought, maybe it's a wrong size tag! :unsure:

on some days the lanvin stuff is available online.....

thanks for the advice on checking stores, it's also online returns that could go there! :smile: though i don't know has anyone received their online order yet?

I'm pretty sure if you return to a store you only get a credit note don't you? Not actual money refunded... so I imagine people will try to stay clear of returning to store! I heard that was the case anyway.

I don't think anyone has got their online orders, I ordered two non-Lanvin bits two days before Lanvin's launch day and they haven't even been dispatched yet.

I absolutely loved this collection. Wanted to get the chain and pearl necklace, eyes t-shirt and the fur coat. Managed to get only the necklace and a green flower bracelet and a red lipstick.

I love the lipstick. Didn't think I'd buy one but I fell in love with the colour. And the necklace is simply amazing :heart:

You cannot return an item bought online in a H&M store. If you return a Lanvin-piece in a H&M store you will get your money refunded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->