Lanvin for H&M #2 Update....Second Collection?

alber said that H&M had only initially wanted him to submit sketches to them - thats it. :unsure:

he's the one that was meticulous about this - not H&M, IMO.

can somebody please suggest regarding the sizing? i am ordering through ebay a short fake fur jacket, size 40. is it like usual 40 or running smaller?
thanks in advance =)

can somebody please suggest regarding the sizing? i am ordering through ebay a short fake fur jacket, size 40. is it like usual 40 or running smaller?
thanks in advance =)

I thought the fur ran small but I wanted to wear something other than a t-shirt under it.

dreams, thanks so much!!..i am planning to wear it with some light sweather..)
are you happy about it? quality and fit wise?

dreams, thanks so much!!..i am planning to wear it with some light sweather..)
are you happy about it? quality and fit wise?

I didn't buy it because it didn't fit my frame well, but I thought quality wise it was good for faux fur. I really wanted it to fit right, because I loved the color combination.

hi everyone not sure if everyone got what they wanted but i was able to score the famed yellow dress... Someone returned it to the store in Boston friday in the size four and I happily walked in to scoop it up. They no longer have garment bags tho. I did see two ruffled bronze dresses, one red chiffon ruffled dress with nude underlining and embellished neckline and one in black, as well as three jeweled button blazers. There was also a faux fur jacket but someone got that. Cant believe after going early and not even getting a peak at the yellow dress i was able to get it four weeks later :D. still wish i had the red necklace and maybe the tees

are the lanvin clothes still in stores? or sold out yet?

oh hm... i hoped it wasnt sold out, because if it is, it wont be on sale :P

Zürich still has tons of stuff left. I saw about 10 trench coats, the coral dress, the floral dress and some more today. If the trench coat goes on sale I'm tempted to get it after all :ninja:

In my city there are still 4 or 5 faux fur jackets, dresses (red tulle dress, several brown metallic dresses and one with a flower print), dark blue coats and some returned accessories & shoes.

There is quite a lot of stuff left in Berlin, and I also saw a lot items at the Copenhagen one on the weekend.

The stuff at the store I was at was all sold out, I wish I could have gotten to at least see the collection.

for Europeans, there's still stuff available online. bought a friend of mine abroad the purple one shoulder dress Ida loves :lol:

in shops, there's still tons of the tulle dresses. clearly, since those are the hardest to wear.

In London there's a few men's shoes, and the black silk coat. That's it. Must have done fairly well here then. I see random little bits pop back up in the online store each morning, but never anything all that interesting.

Today In Hamburg all clothes and shoes of the Lanvin for H&M were reduced up to 50 %. There are some flower-dresses, dark blue coats, blue ruffle dresses and black & yellow one shoulder dresses. No accessories but still some shoes.

I might have to contact my friend in Germany and see what he can pick up for me...wow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->