Lanvin for H&M #2 Update....Second Collection?

if the last few collaborations taught me anything, then it's that the ebay hoarders will return the stuff they couldn't sell online for their inflated prices just before the return date is reached.

and soon after that, the big sale starts, so the unpopular pieces will first get 30% off, then 50%. chances of getting really lucky are slim, but not minuscule.

^Agreed. All the Sonia Rykiel and Jimmy Choo stuff was available after all the hype.

The_Ida, when did you order your purple dress? That's the dress I'm keen on too but it's definitely been sold out online everytime I've checked.

Well, I still invite some of you guys to Poland, in my store there are still yellow and floral ruffle dresses and the hot pink ones, 3 or 4 of each. Plus quite a lot of shoes as well, nothing from the menswear though. Quite a pity, I was thinking of getting that tuxedo silk blend shirt or a bow tie.

I guess my city wasn't brave enough to pull off so boldly-coloured pieces, the SA told me that it was black staff that was first to go.

The_Ida, when did you order your purple dress? That's the dress I'm keen on too but it's definitely been sold out online everytime I've checked.
At 5:30 in the morning, I think it was Saturday...

don't know if this has been mentioned but at 4:30 am they restock the UK online shop with some dresses, shoes, necklaces etc. I've been trying to get a certain dress and keep checking back and have managed to get some things that way

I was in the H&M store in Zurich again today and they still had lots of dresses, too! They even had the yellow one in all sizes. There were about 10 trench coats still left and some shoes and earrings. I do hope the stuff will be around for a while and go on sale. The trench coat looks amazing.

I was up at 5:30, and I don't remember exactly when I ordered...but there was plenty of stuff left at 6:30 if you'd rather have your beauty sleep :rofl:

went by h&m today and there are pleeeeeeeeeenty of dresses left. in all shapes and sizes. and shoes. i guess no one wants to pay that much for a cheap looking knock off...

I was up at 5:30, and I don't remember exactly when I ordered...but there was plenty of stuff left at 6:30 if you'd rather have your beauty sleep :rofl:

I really would like to, hehe :lol:. But to be on the safe side, I should probably get up early anyway. Especially, since the small sizes sell out pretty quick.

went by h&m today and there are pleeeeeeeeeenty of dresses left. in all shapes and sizes. and shoes. i guess no one wants to pay that much for a cheap looking knock off...
I don't think the dresses look cheap at all. The shoes and accessoires didn't look that great to me, but the dresses and the coats are amazing. The fabrics look and feel nice and the shapes are awesome.

***Edited***

went to H&M again. this is becoming a regular thing, to check out what has been returned
xdik2.gif

tried on the silk trench (the 299 Euro one for women) and i guess i picked a bad one, cause someone up and stole the jeweled buttons off of it. oh well, higher chances of it landing in the sale section then lol. i tried on a size 38, fit me well (what does that make me? :lol:) and i actually LOVED that midnight color on me. now, if the price wasn't so hefty...

Last edited by a moderator:
i think the most people have no idea what lanvin is and they dont buy H&M dresses for 150€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->