Tattoos #2

Keza, the Ogham alphabet is such an interesting concept for a tattoo. The arm is my favorite, with the hand second. (But I have to agree with oiselet--the wrist looks like a suicide attempt. Eep!)

to anyone in NY
i dont want to pay a lot for
m tattoo( ex. th village)
where is somewhere that is cheaper to get a tattoo?

I got one of my best tattoos at Rising Dragon in Chelsea when I lived in nyc. Its on w.14th street between 6th and 5th ave. I dont know if they are that much cheaper but they have some of the best artists there I have ever seen. And in my opinion, getting a tattoo is one of the few places that you should not be frugal. It's on your body forever.

Keza, if you get it on your hand, it will disappear very fast. The cell turnover in that area is fast. I know. I lost a tattoo on my finger in a matter of weeks. Not months, WEEKS.

^ i like the one on your arm :smile:
never heard of the ogham alphabet. it looks cool

I agree the hand looks morbid ^_^
If I were you I'd probably go with the arm one, considering the fact that it would go away quickly on the hand, and that I'd prefer suffering for something that would last.
By the way, what is Ogham writing? It sounds interesting by the looks of it :smile:

Thanks a million. Yeah, I do agree with the wrist. Looks a bit odd there. Andrea. RL, Ogham was an ancient alphabet in Ireland. It's found on standing stones all over the country...It's read from the bottom up. Most of the letters also stand for a different type of tree. Cant wait to get it done :smile:

I would say the hand or arm. Inside the arm is really cool in my opinion and the hand is quite unique so up to you.

I got one of my best tattoos at Rising Dragon in Chelsea when I lived in nyc. Its on w.14th street between 6th and 5th ave. I dont know if they are that much cheaper but they have some of the best artists there I have ever seen. And in my opinion, getting a tattoo is one of the few places that you should not be frugal. It's on your body forever.

you're right I just though $140 was
a little too much for 3 words

I want this..soooooo bad.

pinuptat67.jpg

pinuptattoos.blogspot.com

^ I quite like that tattoo actually, I sure wish I was more daring and less indecisive to get a tattoo, maybe one day :innocent:

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for the last few months, except I can't decide exactly what I want it to say. I've been debating between two quotes:

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live"~ Dumbledore

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them"~Shakespeare

Both of them have personal meaning to me however I would like input of which one I should get. Also, this will be my first tattoo and I want a good place where it is not easily visible. :smile:

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for the last few months, except I can't decide exactly what I want it to say. I've been debating between two quotes:

"Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them"~Shakespeare

Both of them have personal meaning to me however I would like input of which one I should get. Also, this will be my first tattoo and I want a good place where it is not easily visible. :smile:

I'm really bad at finding places to put tattoos :lol:, but I think that it depends on what quote you wanna get since the Shakespeare one is a bit longer than the Dumbledore one. Do you wanna get it place where you can see it then?

got a new tattoo 2 weeks ago. it´s on my arm and says "this too shall pass" :lol:

Personally I think the Dumbledore quote is amazing! And the Shakespeare one is everywhere, so it would be less specially yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingerkitty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->