Tattoos #2

I want a tattoo so badly, but what ...no clue something small at first though.
Eventually, I'd like to have a tattoo near my pinky toe, inner ankle, inner wrist and one on my ring finger knuckle :blush: One day though...when I decide what I want :rolleyes:

Yeah that's the hope ^_^ I was thinking of a quote from Jean Touitou that says, on the first thigh - For girls: all boys are more or less the same. And on the second thigh - For boys: all girls are different.

It just struck a chord with me & some stuff I've been though...

Thoughts?
Oh I really like that quote:woot:

In september, I´ll get "Never Think" on my ribcage and my bestfriend "Wanna have fun". These two mean a lot for us, but I don't know what script I'll choose.

oh just let your tattooartist draw something beautiful. they can do amazing fonts. and if you dont like it, he/she will try it again :smile:

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo on my inner wrist. I can't decide exactly what I want though.

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo for quite a long time, but I'm careful with that decision because I don't want to regret it. I want to get something really, really pretty... Probably a slightly modified Nicole Richie's rosary tattoo on my ankle. What do you think?
nicole_richie.jpg

picsicio.us

I know they're really trendy right now, but I love the simplicity of cross tattoos. Not an upside-down one like the one in the photo, but a sideways one?

OgAAADr01UZi0yR7PEVCGlin4K7VH2eEnTPwVnatxPht9oQY51uYSiJcP9Dj2U9DVPfKDnic49JiOLwa2sztM29-kGcAm1T1UGl47GMM4O57ZMRGmWn4Jcr6Xcoo_large.jpg

orkut.com.br/Mai

I really want a tattoo on my wrist.But it is going to be my first one everbody says that is where it hurts the most so I decided on my upper arm maybe.I actually wanted a quote from Unbearable Lightness of Being or Gandhi's quote but since they both have the word insignificant I though maybe I'ld have that to try.What do you think?

First post! :wink:
Here's my first tatt as well.. I'm hoping to get more, possibly a koi fish & lotus flower combo on my hip next?
39841426720114013376317.jpg

I'm only looking at the t*ts :rofl:
Very hard to miss :shock::lol:

I love Rib tattoo's and I think if I had to have one it would be on the side on my ribcage so it could barely be seen but not hidden forever, like mysterious.

Need help guys!

I'm really thinking of getting the word "Dream" in the Ogham alphabet, but I'm stuck as to where I should get it done. Here's 3 ideas, just quick doodles on myself.. Pretty crappy, but you can get the jist. Where looks best?! Appreciate it guys!

Attachments

• Photo 140.jpg
    Photo 140.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo 142.jpg
    Photo 142.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo 143.jpg
    Photo 143.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 9
although the hand is intresting in my opinion go to the arm placing - look very nice

I like it on your hand the best - it just fits well there

keza-i like the one on your arm best! let us know ^_^
Not that anyone cares, but I also decided that if I got a tattoo I'd get it on my outer forearm..now i just need something to get haha. (not that i'm in any hurry..)

to anyone in NY
i dont want to pay a lot for
m tattoo( ex. th village)
where is somewhere that is cheaper to get a tattoo?

Keza: The one on the wrist looks a little... morbid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gingerkitty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->