the Fashion Spot in the News ... Clippings, Snippets & Mentions

Barbara Palvin says in an interview for Glamour Hungary that her all family read her thread.

From Premier (a model agency based in London) blog.
Premier LOVES The Fashion Spot

Fashion Spot

We’ve been meaning to do a post in honour of The Fashion Spot for absolute ages.

TFS is a community/website/and the go to place for the entire world of Fashion. Editors, stylists, designers, model bookers, photographers et hangers on all rely on it daily for references, looks, minute to minute updates on Oscar gowns, favourite TV Show looks, campaigns, new editorials, images dating back all the way to Grace Kelly and much much more. You can find absolutely anything that’s ever been touched by Fashion on there.

We first came across it 5 years ago, when we were at the height of our Sex and The City obsession. TFS provided us with info on the who/what/where of all outfits, hair and make-up and locations. You found yourself spending days on end trying to find The Dress and you’d eventually find it easily and most definitely on TFS. Throughout the years, and as paparazzi got more and more aggressive, we can now count the pores on our favourite celebs and models, quite annoyingly, to usually find almost everyone’s perfect.

We have recently been obsessed with the Tom Ford years at Gucci – all images to be found on TFS. Want to find early collections of Alexander McQueen – hit TFS.

There’s nothing you can’t find. Nada.

Here’s to you, the Fabulous Fashion Spot!

http://www.thefashionspot.com/

:clap: Kudos to Premiere for being brave enough to admit that TFS is a valuable research site.

I feel like many people in the fashion world have a condescending attitude towards the TFS that is extremely unfair. Just because they have found a place in the industry they assume that their fashion knowledge exceeds all outside of it, or that they have no need for feedback from those not living in their little bubble. Fashion is an art, and art is meant for all. There are many members here on TFS whose fashion scope and thoughtful insights wow me on a daily basis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's REALLY cool of them. It takes guts to admire tFS, a site many other people have negatively criticized. It makes me feel proud to be here ^_^

it's not really a mystery, she's susie_bubble ^_^

she used to post a lot in the personal style section from what i remember...
especially the what are you wearing today thread :smile:

That whole interview was quite impressive, she's very articulate and I liked her demeanor.

From nymag.com just now ^_^

joli.jpg

t
the rumors that originated from The Fashion Spot which may as well be to say it's according to fairies that visit our dreams

what does that exactly mean?

:smile:, no, more like [middle finger]. And can they not see that it was clearly sourced to pursuitist.com, hardly originated here. Besides why do the peruse here if there's no valuable info. Thanks for playing, nymag.

^ They mean that tFS has as much credibility as dream fairies lol
Was it Cathy Horyn who wrote that? Cuz she's kinda known as a good old all round b*tch.
Those rumours didn't even "originate" here, someone actually had creditted it.

If tFS is not a credible source of info then, why are they writing an article that they say "originated" here? Ugh.

lol! :lol: clearly they need to make use of google more. fashionologie reported that annie leibovitz will shoot angelina so it's quite clear that it is a core value campaign, while the main ad will be shot by meisel. a big LOL to whoever wrote that artic.

They could also ask the people who made the claim about the campaign, but I guess that is too much work.

Louis Vuitton
- M: Sun Fei Fei, Daphne Groeneveld, Anais Pouliot, Zuzana Bijoch; Info:vogue.it, industry source, onlybestmodels.com [OllieJE, VitamineW, FRANCY ITALY]

Wow, that's pretty insulting for tfs, and completely unfounded; I think it's quite apparent from the 67,000 members that these forums are a reliable source.

What's even more funny is that I think Angelina was actually confirmed for Louis Vuitton.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"