the Fashion Spot in the News ... Clippings, Snippets & Mentions

^ some of these comments are funny though... kind of showing their age.. "sitting and hating from a sofa" lol.. you do know cell phones exist right? I've literally been in meetings bored out of my mind and s*itposting on tfs. While walking, on the treadmill, flights, trains, WHILE DRIVING, while I'm getting paid to do something that is definitely not discussing my favorite fashion era online, and judge me all you want but I have said 'just one second' to people irl, as I finish typing my oh so important post. And everyone else is the same (I see the reddit tab on my co-workers' computers all the time), chronically online but clearly existing in this planet and not in some littered, tiny apartment with a flickering bulb, an IBM monitor and primarily on the dark web (which is sooo the image that comes to mind to people who only made it to the internet thanks to social media). By saying that the useless are online and the true players are not, then you're not being very nice to your friend cause what the hell is he doing reading a full thread on tfs then? he probably read this while in an uber or at the grocery store but by all means let's imagine him assigning a full night to scanning the online world as a tortured artist's self-punishment..

One thing about TFS is that after all these years it is still somehow relevant to the fashion insiders.

It proves that people look for honest opinion. We dont need to know who is behind these profiles as long as the opinions are interesting and ( I believe) from a deep love of fashion.

I enjoy way more the conversations here than with most of my peers to the point I go first here when something in fashion is happening than texting them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->