The General Male Model Discussion Thread

^ From those Sol Goss is definitely one to keep, he also did Prada, Balenciaga and opened LV... his face is cool I just wish he could keep his brows like the Prada show the whole time! :lol:

and.. oh, Lucas Jayden!! :bunny: :heart:

... that would be it for the moment I guess :D

Does anybody know why RE:QUEST & Click put a show package together for NYFW Men's? Are they sister agencies?

I like the looks of Ko Grimmer and Lucas Jayden Satherley. Both look very Prada. Hoping they both do well.

Alot new faces this season.But a exotic looking one not bland average teenager in last 2 year.

another season with white boy cast.But this time they use pretty boy a more colour model.I hope they will keep it better next time.

Tim Schuhmacher has only shown up three times, what's with these people!

Too many newbies with unkempt curly hair. Most aren't even good-looking (to me) & walking major shows :glare:

Last edited by a moderator:
This fashion month's casting has been by far the worst. there's a new face in literally every show and it's so much effort to keep track of all of them.
All of the established models showed up for very few shows which is disappointing. the only good thing was clement doing a few shows in milan.

No, it's actually better than last few seasons. I can see a certain crowd been cast regularly.
Fall 2015 is the worst, almost every show looks like entering a different planet.

I don't even pay attention to Male FWs.

HF boys are always only per-season edition. lol

Also all of them just blend in too much.

Vogue doesn't post their names in the collections, as opposed to women's shows... I hope they'll change that

Also feel like adding after a several year hiatus from watching shows, and then watching --I noticed more of a obvious difference in the choices for woman's faces than the guys'.

Hey guys.. I need some help!

I'm doing a research for my college thesis about human figure in manga and it's relation with real life human races. I'm my research I found manga characters are inspired in caucasian people with notorious neoteny ( juvenile facial features during adulthood: big foreheads, huge eyes, childish facial features in general)... and I need to make a graphic comparison between a real life human being and a manga character (both genders= m and f). For female it's too easy, all the baby face girls kinda work so I chose Gemma... but when I try to think who could be a good model for the male comparison I just can't recall a male model with notorious neoteny. I thought of Reuben Ramacher's huge eyes, but his face structure is too boney and mature looking. Max Esken came to my mind, his face is kinda childish but I'd prefer someone with larger/rounder eyes like Marina Nery or Masha Tyelna... any doe-eyed male model that you people can recommend to me? Or male actor that reminds you a big eyed manga character? Thanks in advance! :flower:

Thomas Penfound
Mats van Snippenberg
Jelle Haen
James Smith
Erin Mommsen
Dominik Sadoch
Yuri Pleskun
Marc André Turgeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members