The H&M Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spotted these babies yesterday at my local h&m I couldn't resist to take them home they remind a lot to the atacoma wedges by Acne
IMG00868-20101201-1604.jpg

IMG00869-20101201-1605.jpg

I love this jacket off the website.....but for £69.99? Really? It's not even trend! I'd want real gold on it for that price. :D

hm.com
lol, we received a small batch of this jacket in the store that I work in, and when we saw the price tag we were stunned! What's even more laughable is that it's 100% polyester, at that price I want it to be hand sewn.

Has anyone seen these tops in a size 8 in any of the stores in London? The website is weird, they keep seeming to go out of stock then come back in stock again :angry:

shop.hm.com

ETA: Oh and I went to the Camden and Angel stores today (I am offically insane :lol:) and Camden only had the blue shirt in a size 12 whereas Angel had neither :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I had spotted this sweater in the new ads. Finally got it yesteday. It's really cute and a bargain at 9,95 euros.

6140_w46_0007.jpg

(hm.com)

Aby That is CHEAP! And it does look pretty awesome.
marmoset I bought that blue shirt in the Danish shops this summer, July I think. I own the grey top, ordered it online in August...it's very thin! Great for summer though.

Aby i was going to buy it today but quality is really, really poor. Plus - for all of you : keep in mind that those sweters are really short.

Anyway - whole holiday collection is quite bad. The quality, the cut. Not great at all.

I actually like the fact that the knit's short: great for layering à la Rag and Bone.

As for quality, it's decent and for that price, I don't expect it to last several winters....

Thanks The_Ida :flower:
I just ordered the blue shirt, it was £3.99 in the sale but I used a discount and got a pound off! :smile:

I got me some fabulous dark denim yeaterday.....
don't know if it's from the party collection, but they were on a display table with all the other stuff from that collection.

sorry about the crappy pics, taken with my phone :glare::glare:

pics by me

Attachments

• 图像0031.jpg
    图像0031.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 图像0033.jpg
    图像0033.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 9
dxl8657776672012745430.jpg

DL865_74090_17025_38_2003.jpg

I ordered the blue shirt aswell and the same shirt in khaki colour. I got a bag aswell and 2pounds off it.

pics from hm.com

don't know if it's from the party collection, but they were on a display table with all the other stuff from that collection.

pics by me
i love your shoes.

pics by me

I love H&M jeans. It's the only brand I know will fit me perfectly, no matter the style, the size is always the same. And the quality is so good.

I love H&M jeans. It's the only brand I know will fit me perfectly, no matter the style, the size is always the same. And the quality is so good.

yeah, it's true.
My best fitting jeans are all from H&M, especially their skinny models are exactly right for my body shape. Not too tight on the hips, not too loose on the thighs.
The pricing of 39 or 49 EUR is exactly what basic apparel like a pair of jeans should cost.

I don't think I'll ever be willing to pay for designer jeans .....

DXL904_80842_09090_56_5990.jpg
DXL862_76898_15028_58_9022.jpg
DXL921_80894_09090_99_9999.jpg

hm.com

Ordered the skirt and the shoes from the online shop sale for 15€ each. Also managed to get the Lanvin gloves.B)

I went into one of my local H&Ms on Thursday and I was surprised at how much Lanvin they had left! They had several of the dresses (a couple of black ones, the blue one, the yellow one and the pink floral one) as well as the fur coat, the black blazer and the fishnet tights. I thought it'd all be long gone by now!

^ no, here in poland/cracov many things left - esp. big puffy dresses - red and black - and also suprisingly yellow dress, some coats with this thing around neck. But to be honest - no small sizes 34-36-38 left. Just 42-44.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->