The H&M Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen one Lanvin dress in London, and then that coat with all the raw edges. Few pairs of the men's shoes too. I'm surprised how much it's quietened down on E-bay also. There doesn't actually even seem to be that much of it up on there.

Suppose that's a nice thing actually..

^I guess there aren't that many die-hard Lanvin-fans out there after all? :lol: I'm just glad I'll have my dress to myself...when I finally get it :angry:

I ordered the blue shirt too :lol: I got a lot of wear out of the white version...and it was 40 DKR anyway :innocent:

DL865_77766_72012_74_5430.jpg

shop.hm.com

Almost ALL the Lanvin stuff is left in pretty much every H&M store in Oslo, in most sizes as well. I'm tempted to get the yellow dress, but $250 is a bit too much for me right now, and I'm skeptical because it seems very H&M quality?

Oh well, lets just hope they go on sale like the Rykiel items were haha.

Almost ALL the Lanvin stuff is left in pretty much every H&M store in Oslo, in most sizes as well. I'm tempted to get the yellow dress, but $250 is a bit too much for me right now, and I'm skeptical because it seems very H&M quality?
You should read this before you judge too quickly:

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=8313247&postcount=108
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=8312141&postcount=92

I must say that esp the yellow dress is nowhere near H&M quality. Even Alber was shocked when he saw the pieces, they were so similar to mainline Lanvin pieces.

i would love to get a lanvin dress. but it costs too much for me right now. i hope they still have it after christmas or in sale...
was the rykiel stuff sold out online too?

I might treat myself to the orangey dress if it's in store anywhere in London. I found the Rykiel wedges under the shoe rack in the oxford circus branch like 2 months after it came out, so you never know.

i am gonna have to check mine now even though we didn't have the collection i hope there might be something there :buzz:

You should read this before you judge too quickly:

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=8313247&postcount=108
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=8312141&postcount=92

I must say that esp the yellow dress is nowhere near H&M quality. Even Alber was shocked when he saw the pieces, they were so similar to mainline Lanvin pieces.

That's fantastic, then! Ahhh I hate how it's so close to christmas when you kind of HAVE to prioritize buying things for others and not yourself lol...:innocent:

Just saw some new season stuff in store - te tuxedo jacket with leather collars, in Trend. For £50 (the leather is real leather). I may get it tomorrow, given I have always wanted this sort of jacket, since seeing Kate Moss' YSL one.

That's fantastic, then! Ahhh I hate how it's so close to christmas when you kind of HAVE to prioritize buying things for others and not yourself lol...:innocent:
Well, you can love yourself a little bit too, no? :brows:

I'm getting really peeved with the H&M online store. They keep moving my expected dispatch date. First it was the 8-11th, then it moved to the 17th-20th, and now I have the 20th-24th! Getting very irritated... you don't even get an e-mail to tell you they've altered it.

All in all I have to say I think it's a very bad online store.

^the one thing I find annoying about H&M online is the limited amount of stuff it has. Online stores like Topshop and especially Zara which is still new put a lot more of their collection online than H&M. H&M online store is just sad.. it's like 1% if their whole collection. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
^It has always been like that. H&M has no interest in offering every piece of clothing online. That doesn't make it bad IMO.

^obviously you don't have to put up ever single piece you have. But at least put up more then what they have now. It's like, hello wake up, there's an opportunity to sell more. The choices online is very important imo and since that is very limited, it does make the online store pretty bad imo. I do like the other aspects of the online store including their service..

^I honestly don't believe they would sell more just because they'd have more to choose from. H&M has been a catalogue brand for many years (selling really un-trendy basics), and it's great that they're still doing both. They keep the more trendy stuff in the stores, which makes sense to me. There's really no point in putting them online, that doesn't make people want to buy them more.

Did anyone receive their Lanvin for H&M items? I got mine today and the order was wrong...I'm so disappointed, I can't even say. After waiting for all these weeks it's just depressing really

They send me an ugly, random nylon bag that probably cost £2 instead of one of the purses and the thing is, since it's Lanvin and all sold out it's not like I can get an exchange for the item I ordered - if they were sold out at the time that's something else and I would completely get that - it's the fact that they took my order and my money and sent me something completely random. I just don't think it's acceptable really

- I also ordered the faux fur jacket...were these supposed to come in the garment bags?? I thought I'd get one but instead it was shoddily packed in an open plastic bag with bits of hair coming out - UGH disappointed right now

I think only the dresses came in the garment bags didn't they?

Mine got dispatched this morning, after saying it wouldn't be until the 23rd. I've got two Lanvin necklaces in there... they better come with their dust bag and boxes. I can't imagine they wouldn't, but even so.

That's a shame about the nylon bag you received..

I'm more offended that they sent me something so ugly, it's like a 80s bum bag or rucksack, didn't even know H&M made things like that

on ebay and various other sites, the short faux fur, the longer one & the trench all came with garment bags...I just expected one

We received the garment bags with our purchases (me and my boyfriend that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->