UK Elle September 2009 : Lindsay Lohan by Rankin

M

Magnus

2ue5o9w.jpg

newsoftheworld.co.uk

Oh god, you are kidding me right? Blingsay Lohan? My day is ruined.

Bloody hell I haven't even read my Aug issue yet and Sept is out.

I like the cover shot. It's quite cool. Some will probably like it cause you can't really tell it's her.

I don't mind Lindsay and want her to get her sh*t together but as she's not doing much at present I don't really know what she is got to say and why she is on the cover.

Miley now Lindsay.... well at least it's nothing Marilyn Monroe related. hopefully we see some ads.

Looks wild...and like something else, an album cover of yore?

WOW the cover is amazing!! Love her or hate her, but Lohan can take a superb shot!!

I like the shape of that cover, the swirly hair of someone taking a trip.

I love it!! Lindsay looks so amazing and it looks different than her previous stuff. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think that's a really cool cover. I'm choosing to ignore and gloss over the Blingsay Lohan bit however...

i actually like the cover , but the news of the world arent that great with slogans 'blingsey lohan' oh please !!!!!
i usually like to buy the september and october issues although i am a vogue boy , so far its great and im excited to buy this issue

It looks like more the sort of shot they choose for the subscriber's copy, but if it's being used in the ad then I guess it's more likely to be the newstand cover?

Miley now Lindsay.... well at least it's nothing Marilyn Monroe related. hopefully we see some ads.

Right, thank god :rolleyes:
I really like the cover actually, eventhough I can't hardly see it, the shot is nice & it has almost no text. That must be subscribers cover, I guess ... ?

There's a video on the site too I see, which says it's shot by Rankin.

Mmmm nice stringy hair and boots. Where are those boots from?

If this is the newstands cover i've to have it, but i'm almost shure that its de suscrivers cover; lindsay still a cover girl (she looks amazing in al the covers).

The cover is amazing! Gotta love the subs cover. But then I look at her pic on the right :mellow: :mellow:

She's pretty, but I'm kind of tired of her because of all her tabloid rumors. She's not a serious artist imo. They should put Dakota Finnings or Kristen Stuart if they want to put a young starlett. Or what about Elisha Cuthbert or Camilla Belle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->