UK Vogue September 2012 : Karlie Kloss by Nick Knight

It doesn't feel like a September cover to me. And my goodness, the layout is just too tacky. It's pretty awful to be honest. :lol:

Looking forward to the editorial contents though.

I'm so looking forward to this issue.

I am glad that British Vogue, and this year chose the model for their September issue cover. Cover is nice, but unfortunately that the background is just white. For me last year Gisele cover had more expression, this time something is missing.

^Tis indeed, although I am surprised it's not a huge advertiser making the cover, instead of Jonathan.

00010m.jpg
00050m.jpg

*Style.com

He won their award didn't he this year? Or perhaps I made that up? Occasionally we get a cover that bucks the advertising trend (Georgia May in that ASOS dress for example), but no doubt it'll mean the rest of the season is filled up with the likes of Prada/Armani etc.

How refreshing that is not Prada or the usual big advertisers for Sept cover!

I'm happy they chose Jonathan Sanders but the cover is really forgettable for a September issue.

SO glad Saunders has got a nice big break like this. He's been a real power player lately! And I agree, so good to not have an advertiser on the cover!

Preview of 'Midas Touch' by Nick Knight with Kate Moss & Lily Donaldson

*Nickknightshowstudio/Instagram

I've missed Lily's appearances. Glad to see her here. Both images look beautiful.

Aw Knight & Donaldson back? Yes please, that preview looks amazing!

Thanks for posting Chanecouture9. :heart:

Oh yes! Lily's ed looks so awesome!!

You can not go wrong with Kate & Lily drizzled in gold. I can not wait for this issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->