US Bazaar December 2018/January 2019 : Margot Robbie by Camilla Akrans

dfl-001

Reaction score
26Xt9Pz9_o.jpg

source: kevinkkelly1 on eBay

Radiant smile, but this is such a cookie cutter US Bazaar cover! Imagine Reese in this 2007. This magazine is a lost cause. And what's happening with her eyes?

Her eyes look indeed a bit weird. But overall it’s a pretty nice cover.

This reminds me of her US Vogue cover but a zoomed in version. The hair, the angle, the pose, the smile. Its very that.

I like it. Although I also recognise I've reached a new low when it comes to Bazaar covers - "at least it's not Bruce Springsteen again".

Very old school, which is not bad but not necessarily fresh. Not surprised to see Margot in a full Chanel look. I assume she's going to score a few more covers for Mary Queen of Scots with the backing of Chanel.

I already knew what I'm about to see even before I clicked on this thread.
What HB US is lacking in terms of its cover is the art direction. It's okay
to have a formula when it comes to their cover. Cosmo UK had these
white backgrounds on their monthly covers years ago, but it actually worked.
HB covers on the other hand does not excite me at all. "Lazy" is the term that
I'd associate to it's art direction, and what bothers me is that the layout of their
pages are actually decent to impressive.
They should stop putting "The Best Bag and Shoe" "The Hottest Dress for ----"
or the gigantic "FASHION" on the cover since it's pretty obvious that they're
gonna feature fashion as it is a fashion magazine. :shifty:

I like it! It looks good and fresh (for Glenda).
That Chanel collection looks good in print so far.
Her eyes are beyond weird.

No Carine’s ed?

She looks strangely plastic on that cover, like a Barbie doll or Stepford wife with a fake smile. Shame because she's easily one of the most gorgeous actresses out there at the moment.

Why such high level of cheese?!! I know it's US HB, and Glenda, but damn, how long will this woman be employed before Hearst suits realize just what a joke HB is?!!

It's probably inside, they never give her the holiday cover.
I doubt it, the UK edition didn't include it.

Btw, Is a waste of Margot's beauty, but the cover is better than we expected... at least is not Cardi B.

Not great - luckily Margot is so beautiful that she manages to look good even with half-open eyes but surely they could have used a better shot of her.

It looks like a shot that would be in a lower tier department store advertisement... yikes.

She's so beautiful, and they made her look so cookie cutter generic.

Who is the owner of all these scanned magazines??? It's so pre 2011, you can't help it:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellbendcat69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->