US Vogue December 2018 : Emily Blunt by Annie Leibovitz

True! This would have been a stunning cover for Vanity Fair, but the circle is now complete. After voicing her discontent over that movie, Anna has been somewhat forced to give covers to Meryl, Anne and Emily. Regardless of what pick-mes like Pyer Moss may think.

She attended an advanced NYC screening of The Devil Wears Prada at the time wearing Prada, though, so I don't think she was mad or hurt at all. It was all for attention, if you ask me.

This 73 Questions is possibly the first that I've been able to sit through! She manages to make it seem natural rather than forced and awkward.

This 73 Questions is possibly the first that I've been able to sit through! She manages to make it seem natural rather than forced and awkward.

Really? I hated it... she seemed to be playing a character the entire time. It wasn’t very insightful.

Don't get me wrong, the tears over Anna needing to hand over the reins is justified. But I'm surprised that she's the only one Scully is targeting when there are so many worse offenders. Tonchi, Glenda Bailey, Samantha Barry, the newly resurrected Interview, for instance. There's an immense legacy attached to all these magazines. And I'd say next to all of them, Anna still comes out on top, even in her pitiful state.

No mystery that he's all over Edward's Adut cover, and also no mention of her getting only 2 shots in a 10 page edit. So no, Scully can sit down with his todger in his hand and stay perving on crotches and bubble butts, because this just looks petty and personal. I see I&V cosigned, guess they won't be shooting for US CN anytime soon. Bethann Hardison responded very rational and in a classy way. Surprised at Nina Garcia joining in. There's something a bit, I dunno, unprofessional about her doing that. Dare I say tacky!

I actually find it refreshing that fashion insiders have commented on this. It's a bit silly to expect of everyone to remain neutral on social media in fear of losing gigs all the time and just gossip in private, that's how we allowed all the harassment in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, the tears over Anna needing to hand over the reins is justified. But I'm surprised that she's the only one Scully is targeting when there are so many worse offenders. Tonchi, Glenda Bailey, Samantha Barry, the newly resurrected Interview, for instance. There's an immense legacy attached to all these magazines. And I'd say next to all of them, Anna still comes out on top, even in her pitiful state.

No mystery that he's all over Edward's Adut cover, and also no mention of her getting only 2 shots in a 10 page edit. So no, Scully can sit down with his todger in his hand and stay perving on crotches and bubble butts, because this just looks petty and personal. I see I&V cosigned, guess they won't be shooting for US CN anytime soon. Bethann Hardison responded very rational and in a classy way. Surprised at Nina Garcia joining in. There's something a bit, I dunno, unprofessional about her doing that. Dare I say tacky!
Totally! Wintour is hardly the worst offender out there, far worse EICs. Also while her covers have been awful this year, i thought the content was much improved, and better.

Not surprised at Nina at all, she has been throwing shade at Anna since she took over Elle, its so tacky, you never saw Wintour doing that, not even during height of her rival days with TIlberis. But i AM shocked at I&V, how petty, i mean they just shot a cover two issues ago, wtf! They are PART of what he is mocking, it's not like their cover with Lady Gaga looking "drunk" was a masterpiece!

Denying Wintour's career with one cover, what a critique!

The last 10 years are the worst

Better than some magazines in America. At least I'm enjoying the content and I agree some covers are awful. Don't judge only by the cover.

Totally! Wintour is hardly the worst offender out there, far worse EICs. Also while her covers have been awful this year, i thought the content was much improved, and better.

Not surprised at Nina at all, she has been throwing shade at Anna since she took over Elle, its so tacky, you never saw Wintour doing that, not even during height of her rival days with TIlberis. But i AM shocked at I&V, how petty, i mean they just shot a cover two issues ago, wtf! They are PART of what he is mocking, it's not like their cover with Lady Gaga looking "drunk" was a masterpiece!

Exactly! Say what you want about her, but she'd never engage in the kind of mudslinging we've been seeing from Tonchi, Alexandra, Edward/Naomi et al when in many cases she's had reason to. Must say I was surprised at Nina, but then I've just realised she comes from reality TV and seems to be purveyor of all things Kardashian, so maybe that's where the tackiness comes from. I don't actually know why she's engaging in this because she's doing a great job rejuvenating Elle. At least visually. Focus on that instead of running your mouth on competitors. And thanks for reminding me of I&V's recent cover! Makes their comment seem even more preposterous.

Sparkle, Shine

Photographer: Daniel Jackson
Stylist: Jorden Bickham
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Makeup: Petros Petrohilos
Cast: Grace Elizabeth, Adut Akech, Ellen Rosa, Abby Champion, Hannah Ferguson

US Vogue Digital Edition

State of Lace

Photographer: Colin Dodgson
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson/Michael Philouze
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Lauren Parsons