US Vogue August 2019 : Ariana Grande by Annie Leibovitz

NEXT!! Ariana Grande is not fashion, nor is she fashionable! She looks like a child playing in her mothers closet.

What a bad cover... When I read her name I already knew that it would be a bad thing, she doesn't have facial expression nor in her videos!

However, what a MISSED opportunity to have these powerful women on the cover of Vogue! I mean, come on!

Oh, god. I love Ariana and her music, but the cover photo is just so bad that I couldn't find a redeeming factor on it. She looks uncomfortable + the dog distracts the whole image. I know that they have better photos than that.

She noticed...

Oh, Marianne, that's not how you get back at Vogue! That post of yours is a Pyrrhic victory. You may well get instant sympathy from Fox, but you're also giving Vogue free publicity and basically acknowledging their authority.

As an outsider, I do feel for her though, and I say that without snark. She went on a popular talk show and the women were very passive-aggressive with her. At least there's the book after all this, I suppose, lol.

Last edited:
She's wearing Dior Fall 2019
_ALE0891.jpg

via VogueRunway

Oh Marianne. Who ever advised her to comment is clearly NOT on the loop with regard to Vogue’s scheme — publicity. She’s giving them EXACTLY what they want.

Also, Marianne, sit this one out. I admire her courage to run for President, but this election is too consequential for the likes of her and De Blasio to dilute the party and take away airtime from the legit candidates. But I digress.

In other news

That Dior piece never looked good on the runway, more so here.

It would appear Ariana just unveiled her new music video exclusively via and in collaboration with Vogue, styled by Jorden Bickham. I expect this may have been part of the cover negotiation. Don't recall a pop star ever doing this.
Odd how some only need to cough to get a Vogue cover, but she literally had to offer her family, her pet dog, and music videos before Anna gave it to her. Maybe the Givenchy deal helped too.

I think what I love most about this cover is reading this thread and seeing how many people called Vogue out for not including Marianne Williamson.

Odd how some only need to cough to get a Vogue cover, but she literally had to offer her family, her pet dog, and music videos before Anna gave it to her. Maybe the Givenchy deal helped too.

LOL. That's not how it worked.

why does everything look cut & paste together? oh wait i forgot it's Annie Leibovitz

Reactions: MON
Wtf did they do to her face? Why is that dog there? This is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->