US Vogue February 2009 : Blake Lively by Mario Testino

harrietcamilla

Reaction score

Check out Vogue.com tomorrow for the full story (Hint: Think “Old Hollywood,” but don’t worry, we’ll remind you) and interview with Blake.

fashionista
For US Vogue not bad! Apparently she's wearing Marc Jacobs and it will all be up on style.com tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
I was honestly expecting worse.. she looks very good here
and I do like the cover

I still don't understand why they felt the need to put an actress on a teenshow on the cover though

WOW, i have to give credit where its due, this is a nice cover, still tons of text, but she looks good.And this is Wintours way of saying to all of those who accuse her that she dosent connect with the new generation, that they are wrong, nicely played, and much better than Januarys.

Thanks for posting.

Why is that banner at the top there? It's not a cereal box.

She'll be completely irrelevant in a few years

beautiful cover. a big step up for US Vogue ^_^

2qlh1sz.jpg

(fashionista via ontd_fff via MIWA, thanks MIWA :flower: )

At least this dress actually fits her, so it's already a step up from the W Cover.

Although, she looks like January Jones here (which would have been a much better choice imo).

lovely cover! really great, way better than the last one. they just could take off that stupid banner they now put in every single issue:doh:

I think the cover is okay. It's pretty. I like the colours. Oh and, where is her boob? It's gone!

lovely cover! really great, way better than the last one. they just could take off that stupid banner they now put in every single issue:doh:
The banner is soo idiotic, i just dont get it, but i love the colours here its a lovely shot of her, and nice to see Marc Jacobs dress on the cover.Wonder who shot this, it cant be Demarchelier.:ninja:

they did a fabulous job airbrushing her nose. this is the best i've seen her look in print.

Why is that banner at the top there? It's not a cereal box.

:rofl::rofl:

vogue loves a good violator...

this isn't as horrid as i thought it would be...
makeover of a fashion house...hmm...shades of the mulleavy girls makeover from last year? vogue is not allure or self...
so far two half decent covers to start off the new year...i wonder how long that will last...
thanks for posting...

the cover looks fine...its just the cover choice thats dreadfull. talk about dumbing vogue down! what a shame!:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->