US Vogue January 2020 : The 'Vogue Values of 2020' by Annie Leibovitz

Again, Flawless!

Really beautiful covers, finally American Vogue style comes back! These portraits are so romantic and modern at same time.

Three white women....let’s see who’s next.

Also:

Greta is in Valentino AW 2019
Stella is in Stella McCartney Resort 2020
Ashley is in Oscar De La Renta SS 2020

is the next cover a first look at AW2020?

Seasons and covers really don’t matter anymore at all do they!

LOVE the Greta Gerwig cover even more than Stella's, but my God, so far the agenda looks 'problematic' to say the least. Ashley's look great as well, minus the corny belly cupping.

the 4th cover could easily be Lupita and her brother, couldn´t it? :rofl:

Ashley and Greta are unexpected but welcomed surprise for the cover. Loving all three images so far, classic Leibovitz. And wondering who’s the final cover star gonna be..

Oh the other two are STUNNING!

Ashley's cover is so far the best. The stare, the mood, the composition. Stunning.

HOWEVER, Vogue Values promotes inclusivity... but this roster is insanely white

Reactions: KoV
Oh god all these kids.. I mean to me it seems like an easy way to get likes , just like influencers on instagram that post pictures of their kids between work pics because the ones with kids become the most liked of their feed so people will look at all the rest...

I was hoping to see important issues being discussed but instead we get the family issue. It doesn't mean it's bad, actually the covers are beautiful (even if too literal) but 4 covers like this are too much for me. Maternity is beautiful but it's not everything..

the 4th cover could easily be Lupita and her brother, couldn´t it? :rofl:
had a laugh on this one.:D
If lupita had a kid or was pregnant she'd definitely be here. Surely we will not see Tracee Ellis Ross who talked about self love and siglehood.. Even if it would have been interesting to see other points of view, instead of only motherhood

Wait, Conde Nast's 2020 values are seriously motherhood and family? I thought they were going for sustainability with Stella's cover, now this.

The images are gorgeous but seem quite archaic in their theme, if that makes sense. I'm certainly not saying that a modern woman has to chase a career over children - she can absolutely juggle both - but the main focus should have been on these women's accomplishments instead of their offspring. Only a tagline alluding to a career is not enough in my opinion.

Also, judging by the professions - designer, model, filmmaker - the fourth one might be a musician? It better not be a Gisele or a Natalia, that's all I'm going to say.

Maybe Cardi B will get a cover
Judging by the theme, this could very well happen and I’m genuinely interested in seeing Cardi and her child Kulture in an ethereal, angelic setting.

So they basically used a slightly different version of Greta’s pic lying on the ground, cropped it and turned it around for the cover? :rofl:

I can’t take her cover serious anymore. It’s a beautiful image though.

But I doubt Greta’s cover will appear on the newsstands.

Ashley’s cover is glorious. Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->