US Vogue November 2015 : Angelina Jolie by Annie Leibovitz

Miss Dalloway

Reaction score
tdy_pop_angelina_151016.today-inline-vid-featured-desktop.jpg

today.com via Lucy92

I think it looks stunning, always love her back on the cover, and i dont even mind the bad styling, because she looks so gorgeous.

It really does look fake, they went overboard with PS. Also I don't care about Angelina, but this is Vogue US so I dont care if she gets the cover.

I really like it. When I read the title I was expecting much worse. Their best cover in a while.

I think it's beautiful. It's nice to get a real background after months of studio backdrops and blurred out scenery.

Annie sure does love shooting Vogue covers on the beach doesn't she? Although it's certainly appropriate with Angelina promoting 'By The Sea', plus it usually makes for a fantastic location shot. It definitely feels very 'November' if that makes sense...despite the sand, sea and bare skin - it's got a coldness to it that I find very appealing.

I just dug out Angelina's last cover for them and this is a definite improvement. I really hope Vogue have done more than two or 3 photos this time. We got lucky with lots of images of Lupita last month, but it seems very rare to get a full on cover feature like that nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful cover, Angelina looks stunning! The layout could've been better though; that big 'FALL' is really distracting. Looking forward to the review!

Who is going to tell Leibovitz that she should retire?

I love Angelina, and if we think of her level of success she actually is not being shoved down our throats constantly, like it seems to happen to her much less famous "sisters". The cover predicably is nothing special and that high hair is baffling, but Angelina is interesting enough to balance things.

The cover is rather plain/basic and feels cold. Angelina is gorgeous as always.

She's wearing Saint Laurent FW15.16.
06_saint_laurent.jpg

vogue

I'd take anyone before that K girl. I read she was getting the cover of this month's Vogue and then I saw Angelina, it's a nice surprise and she looks gorgeous as always!

I'm not feeling it, looks more like a Vanity Fair cover.

One of my fav. US Vogue covers!

Angelina Jolie is one of the few people that can´t look bad on pictures :heart:

Shiloh = mini Doutzen :heart:

The cover looks even better in HQ, man what a face that woman has!

I love Angelina, and if we think of her level of success she actually is not being shoved down our throats constantly, like it seems to happen to her much less famous "sisters". The cover predicably is nothing special and that high hair is baffling, but Angelina is interesting enough to balance things.
Very true, she gets every cover offer under the sun, but is very selective and turns a shocking amount of them down. You would never see Nicole, Cate or Gywneth do that, and unlike them, she never put herself forward as this huge Fashion Icon. I apprecaite that.

The spread is all about her, and her family, and i like that they made that the focus instead of Fashion. I also actually think that Leibovitz did a great job here, for once her subjects look human.

Angelina looks simply gorgeous on the cover. I love the fact that she is on the beach on the cover go along with the film "By The Sea" and I think it's appropriate for November. It looks chilly but very natural. This is hands down the best cover of the year along with Lupita's and Serena's.

The editorial is gorgeous as well. Just her and her kids on the best. Something not fashion forward, but I like it. Cudos to Annie for not Photoshopping her to death and back with fake beach and sand and etc!!!!

The cover looks weird, like the background is not real.
However, the editorial is great! :D

This is a beautiful cover and Angie looks like a gorgeous water nymph against the ocean backdrop.

The only shot which I like is the one of her in the water, the rest doesnt really appeal to me. Knowing how much she loves SLP, cannot help but wonder if she had a hand in the choice of cover garment. She's powerful enough to get away with it.

I'm obsessed with Angelina, she very beautiful, the cover is beautiful but her lips are seen strangers.

I love her solo picture, I wished that the dress was more attached to his body,

I'm tired of his family photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->