US Vogue October 2015 : Lupita Nyong'o by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Lupita looks flawless but I wish there was a background...

I love the cover. Better than the first one. The texts are balanced and the outfit is okay. She might not have that radiant smile she showed on UK HB, but it's a nice portrait.

Lupita can do no wrong! The editorial is my favourite from a vogue cover star in a long time.

That is the best dress selection I've seen US vogue do. Lupita is radiant and I love the confident pose. The edit is a dream. If more celebrities knew how to work it like her I'd be more of fan of this edition.

OMG :shock: I can't believe my boys back to work with American Vogue :buzz: My heart is jumping :buzz: :buzz: :buzz:

amazing. so happy for lupita and the editorial is truly gorgeous. amazing styling, photographs, everything

That editorial is insane. It's like everything was aligned. The styling, the photography, the scenery, the poses, the energy, the subject, everything came together perfectly. I wish shot 3 was the cover but the editorial really makes up for what's missing. Love. :heart:

I actually really like the cover, Lupita looks stunning and I adore what she's wearing. It probably would have benefited from a better backdrop but overall I think it's gorgeous.

The editorial really delivers, it's fantastic. It doesn't even feel like M&M's work which is great because they were becoming stale, they can produce gorgeous images so I'm glad they've switched it up and are trying something new with their work.

This is so heavily photoshopped, Lupita looks pretty though. WHy is she on a cover? Does she have any project? I haven't seen anything from her since 12 Years:unsure:

This is so heavily photoshopped, Lupita looks pretty though. WHy is she on a cover? Does she have any project? I haven't seen anything from her since 12 Years:unsure:

She has a role in the newest Star Wars movie.

Great cover and editorial! Poor job adding her image with the background, but she absolutely shines here and the styling is perfect!

Why are people happy that M&M are working with Anna again? Was there a rift I didn't know about?

The cover is amazing, it has this edgy feel that we don't see from US Vogue often. And the editorial is beyond gorgeous!

Why are people happy that M&M are working with Anna again? Was there a rift I didn't know about?

Because they haven't shot for the magazine in 3 years.

Someone had mentioned in the cover rumours thread how amazing it would be to see Lupita in couture for US Vogue and voila! The editorial has a late 90's Meisel feel to it which I love. She looks radiant, elegant, and joyful throught the editorial. Shame abut the choice of covershot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacur368
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->