US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

the cover was in todays ny daily news. sienna has a strong brow and lip as we suspected.

and there is a michelle obama story!

1106286414_03024e5894_o.jpg

image source | nypost

^Thanks MMA! She doesn't look much like herself there...weird make-up :wink: Feisty. Hmmm...I like the other headlines...looking forward to the fearless fashion :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sienna Miller is such a nonentity in America. She will always be the girl Jude Law cheated on with his nanny. But bless Wintour cause she keeps trying to make her a "star". :rolleyes:

uncomfortable to look at. she looks like an aged doutzen kroes.

hair is the worst :sick:

yeah i guess there'll be more contrast on the actual cover... and maybe "Vogue", "Fearless fashion" and "magicians of make-up" will be foil gold :ninja:

i was also thinking she looked like doutzen! mixed up with the cheesiest 50's pin up, that is. now what the bloody hell is she wearing? :shock: is it her own clothes? :rofl:

I don't like this :doh: It is boring and predictable, but I can't wait to see what's inside :D

apparently, she has duck-taped one of these to her bosom

puli275c0cri3.jpg

[justusdogs]

apparently she's wearing marchesa :blink::shock::unsure:
id credit goes to j'adorekapusta ^_^

00200m.jpg

style.com

I think she looks pretty, a bit doutzen-esque, I agree.. except for the fact that doutzen bores me to tears (and sienna, too but here she's looking slightly more refreshing). I love the golden background, and the fact that the toned it down with the usual amount of letters on the cover, I can't wait to buy this. I should probably stop coming to this thread otherwise I'll kill the element of surprise when I finally get to open the issue. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Costantini70
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->