US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

I dont like it, its boring, They could do somthing more exiting for a september cover. About sienna I dont hate her but I dont love her either, she is neutral to me...I hope the inside is good,

She looks great.Can't wait to buy this issue!!

WOW,i truly want to like this,but i cant its a defintion of a bad cover. :(
The edited version looks a tad better,but Sienna looks sooooooooo unflattering in that shoot,the hair with that make-up and the huge text next to her,so bad!It looks like August or July,why oh why didnt they keep that amazing Natalia cover for September it would be so much better.

I am happy about the article on Michelle Obama,can not wait to read that. :heart:

Sienna is looking terrible on this cover. She looks so plastic. Her eyebrows look like they were tweezed by my great-grandmother. Not attractive at all. And she lacks the hair to pull off that hairstyle (if it could ever be pulled off).

that's really a pretty unfortunate cover. i think with sienna they could have made the cover a bit quirky or something .... they really didn't use her 'look' to their advantage in my opinion

I don't think she looks like Doutzen, but I do agree that it's a pretty awful cover.

wait wait a minute...
it's a 840p. issue and there're 727p. of ads??? that's not possible... there're for sure a lot of ads in Vogue US... but that much, that's just not possible...
there must be a mistake...
the cover is not bad... but nothing special...

^That has to be a mistake! But I wouldn't mind because I love to look at the ads in US Vogue!

Hmmm the cover is border line for me. It is as if Anna is trying to be Avant Guard with they styling, but it falls flat for me. Perhpas because it is an actress. A model would have been much more effective with that type of stying.

wait wait a minute...
it's a 840p. issue and there're 727p. of ads??? that's not possible... there're for sure a lot of ads in Vogue US... but that much, that's just not possible...
there must be a mistake...
the cover is not bad... but nothing special...

I'm confused now too:unsure:But Florio from Conde Nast, WWD & Advertising Age plus more reported it as 727 pages of ads. I promise I'll count the ads when I get the mag:blink::lol::flower:

I'm confused now too:unsure:But Florio from Conde Nast, WWD & Advertising Age plus more reported it as 727 pages of ads. I promise I'll count the ads when I get the mag:blink::lol::flower:

those sources look 100% fiables (there's more than je t'aime mon amour and beau in french....sorry i just don't know how to say fiable...:lol::lol:)...
maybe they got the full reproduction of Givenchy, Balenciaga, Dior, Prada etc.
c'mone but it has no sense...:angry: it would be a 113p. with words and fashion editorials... unless they count the fashion editorials as ads...

and MMA please don't die counting...:lol::flower: another girl'll do it...:lol:
can you imagine "what do you do in life?" "oh my job is counting the ads in fashion magazines...."

is french fiable is the same as spanish fiable, then fiable= reliable. :P

the cover reminds me of a bad rip off of georgia frost's dolce and gabbana ads with bad hair. i don't hate it though, i like sienna and i'd like to see it larger before i can really decide how much i hate us vogue this month haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the cover ! I just saw it today in store, I like it. I cant wait to see inside !

^Yeah! It's already out in Canada! Must pick it up this week!! I don't hate the cover but as it has been said many times in this thread it's nothing special. Looks like I'll need some sort of trolly to get it home, especially if W is available as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentinebooty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->