US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

I wonder if you can sue Conde Nast if you hurt your back after picking up this magazine.:unsure:

:woot:

shalom!! that ed could very well save this issue for me...

Very bland cover... I'm getting really tired by the obsession with Marchesa.

^Yeah! It's already out in Canada! Must pick it up this week!! I don't hate the cover but as it has been said many times in this thread it's nothing special. Looks like I'll need some sort of trolly to get it home, especially if W is available as well!

Is it really already out in Canada, because it it is I could pick it up tonight and scan some stuff?

Is it really already out in Canada, because it it is I could pick it up tonight and scan some stuff?

I was reacting to PinkAnik's (from Montreal) post that she saw it in the stores.... I looked for it tonight as I was running errands but did not find it. I'm pretty sure it will be available by Wednesday.

Oh okay, thank for the info :flower:
I thought it was too soon to get the issue, but Ill definatley pick it up on Wedsenday then, if I can remember :blush:

I'ts sounds like Alexandre Herchcovitch - summer/spring 2008 too!

Attachments

• 1100178.jpg
    1100178.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
I bet that of those 840 pages at least 50 is advertising, oh please. i dont know if i like of deslike sienna, she is pretty no doubt, i like her in factory girl.... but i think she just try like a kate moss wannabe stylewise....

cover is so bland.it's like a vampire sucked all life out of sienna

i like that dress she's wearing on the cover...but anyways,who cares.i'll still buy it.it's september vogue people:smile:!

the issue is OUT in HK here already!!!:woot::woot::woot::woot:
i took a glimpse of it ( i didn't buy it though.. it's SOOOOO HEAVY for me to carry it all day long..)
well....about the editorial part:
we have Sienna ( of course.)
Caroline. T ( a only-girl ed )
Daria!!!!
Sasha + Coco ( i ma not 100% sure if agyness 's or some one else is there or not.., the make up confused me and i just flip the pages very fast )
there's another ed too( but is she an actress???? because i don't know much about actress)
and they mentioned something about the 2004 SEP cover

and i must say that this issue is crazy!!!!!!! i really got a problem when i am
trying to find where's the ed is... campagins everywhere!!!!!! i though i was reading a FW07campaign summary:ninja::ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :lol:

did you notice who the photographers of daria and sasha/coco's eds were?

and i must say that this issue is crazy!!!!!!! i really got a problem when i am
trying to find where's the ed is... campagins everywhere!!!!!! i though i was reading a FW07campaign summary
ninja.gif
ninja.gif
omfg so they were right...
thanks anyway for the quick review...
that's insane, hong kong ppl know it before americans...

Isn't the girl you can't ID Shalom Harlow ? :flower:

not surprising that trentini should be there, what else would you expect from Anna ?

Daria... Her old favourite is back it seems... i'm happy to see her ! And I'm also happy about Sasha + Coco

I'm so excited for this issue, so unusual. I think it has to do with the number of pages it has. I know right?... Quantity over quality. :lol: Ads are really useful for fashion students.

Caroline,Sasha,Daria and Coco....what a surprise :rolleyes:

DARIA! :heart:

Hope its an ed by Inez & Vinoodh. That would be BEYOND! :woot: :wub:

Daria!!:woot:
But no Stam editorial yet. Oi Wintour! Remember Stam, the blonde one, you put her on the cover - yes a cover - awhile ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argentinebooty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->