US Vogue September 2007 : Sienna Miller by Mario Testino

i know I might sound a little stupid, but can a mod take out the "by" in the thread title? It has been irking me out.

Those paparazzi pics look... questionable at best. Shame too, because Sienna really can work a camera very, very well. But I will wait to pass judgement until the actual magazine comes out. :flower:

Might be a smidge early, but any news on editorials or what ads are running? I'm going to go on and guess that Caroline Trentini, Coco Rocha, Hilary Rhoda, Doutzen Kroes and Agyness Deyn all have/share an editorial. :innocent:

Might be a smidge early, but any news on editorials or what ads are running? I'm going to go on and guess that Caroline Trentini, Coco Rocha, Hilary Rhoda, Doutzen Kroes and Agyness Deyn all have/share an editorial. :innocent:

You forgot Sasha and maybe Raquel.

I love how I just went through 9 pages and saw nothing of the cover except a few paparazzi shots. :rolleyes:

^ That's one of the most annoying thing about threads where people moan and groan :wink:

is the Fashion Rocks supplement featured only in the US or is it featured also in other countries?

Okay I just have to say something...Sienna Miller? Who the f*ck is that? Why the f*ck is she famous for? Didn't she date a nanny...Omg on September! September...thank god for Carine and Franca that's all I have to say.

I NEVER see her in any US gossip mags..idk its a rather random choice for the cover IMO...it's really weird. I might buy it, just for the sake of it...but I'm not happy with the covergirl.

sienna :/

I am also surprised that Sienna Miller will be featured on Sept. Vogue. Perhaps she is the covergirl because she has a movie coming out soon? I personally don't like her very much and she thinks that she is this great big star here when she really is not that talented. She is just famous because she dated Jude Law... :( still looking forward to the issue!

Okay I just have to say something...Sienna Miller? Who the f*ck is that? Why the f*ck is she famous for? Didn't she date a nanny...Omg on September! September...thank god for Carine and Franca that's all I have to say.

she's a british actress, generally better known for her personal style than her movies- however, she had roles in Alfie, Casanova, Factory Girl, and three upcoming movies: Interview, Camille, and Stardust. She also has Hippie Hippie Shake and A Woman of No Importance, which are in pre-production, and The Edge of Love and The Mysteries of Pittsburg in post production.

and the person she dated, got engaged to, etc is Jude Law. she was with him in Alfie.

I love Sienna Miller, so, yes...:doh:

yes french and italian vogue would never put someone like her on the cover, and right so!!!:lol:

^ paris hilton got paris vogue cover :innocent: but that's sort of ironic :huh:

I understand why she would be on the cover of the Brit edition but is she really that famous on these shores? How many people actually know or care who she is?

^^Exactly,and the Vogue edition that put Paris Hilton on their cover,should hardly be regarded as example. :ninja: Also like you said,some of their model covers are so bad its not even worth the mention,imho that is.

A preview of the cover really needs to come out so we at least have something solid to complain upon.

I know the candids look a bit wacky but who knows....perhaps it won't be so bad. Granted, I have a soft spot for Sienna Miller (god, I don't even know why) so I'm a bit biased :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SofiaP
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->